Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: Drinkable roids

  1. #1
    Preetz is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    169

    Drinkable roids

    HI
    I know its possible to drink winny, but are thier any other roids you can drink instead of injecting???
    Thanks

    Preetz

  2. #2
    BigMike J's Avatar
    BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    3,511
    Well i think Dickhead prettymuch cleared it up.. you can drink anything but it is a question of absorption.

    peace

  3. #3
    Warrior's Avatar
    Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    6'0"/248lbs
    Posts
    7,129
    Most of them are esterfied for IM injections - you might be able to drink Test Suspention... not to sure on that. You can eat Fina Pellets (but they are made for cattle implants - which would obviouslly be very uncomfortable so you convert it to an oil based inject with a kit).

    But everything is better taken the way it was meant to be... and most are IM injects.

  4. #4
    TheRequiem's Avatar
    TheRequiem is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Sin City
    Posts
    93
    get use to injecting. Drinking roids will damge your stomache and create other health problems. Injecting is easier both on the body and you.

  5. #5
    dickhead is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    29
    Originally posted by BigMike J
    Well i think Dickhead prettymuch cleared it up.. you can drink anything but it is a question of absorption.

    peace
    im the real dickhead bro.

    no you can not drink anything. unless you're a dickhead. oppps that me. unless you're a dumbfuck.

  6. #6
    djdjdjddjon's Avatar
    djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    chicago/cleveland/lansing
    Posts
    2,088
    most of this has already been covered, but ref-b (dbol ) and winstrol (suspended in water) are the only products that can be drank or injected, forgive if im mising any those are the only 2 i can think of, nevertheless they are both 17aa, and its the same thing as taking an orally administered steroid ...i.e. anadrol , dianabol , fluoxymesterone, etc...

  7. #7
    dizzle's Avatar
    dizzle is offline Respected Member
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Boise, Idaho
    Posts
    2,829
    I have some injectable anadrol here that I was told I can drink too.

  8. #8
    Imnotdutch is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Posts
    129
    Originally posted by Warrior
    Most of them are esterfied for IM injections - you might be able to drink Test Suspention... not to sure on that. You can eat Fina Pellets (but they are made for cattle implants - which would obviouslly be very uncomfortable so you convert it to an oil based inject with a kit).

    But everything is better taken the way it was meant to be... and most are IM injects.
    Drinking test does not work........it gets broken down rather than absorbed.

    The esterification isn't done because it is being injected........that is just done so that you don't have to take a dose as often.

    I would be interested in any info anybody has on how much of the fina that is injected gets absorbed rather than destroyed...........

  9. #9
    FKITLETSGO's Avatar
    FKITLETSGO is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Baton Rouge
    Posts
    1,285
    Reforvit-b and Winstrol in water solution!!

  10. #10
    Warrior's Avatar
    Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    6'0"/248lbs
    Posts
    7,129
    Originally posted by Imnotdutch
    I would be interested in any info anybody has on how much of the fina that is injected gets absorbed rather than destroyed...........
    It's an Acetate ester of Trenbolone which absorbs very fast - needs ED IM injects, if that was what you are asking... Acetate is very light so the mg of Trenbolone per shot are pretty close to the total mg weight (usually 75mg/mL after conversion).

  11. #11
    Warrior's Avatar
    Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    6'0"/248lbs
    Posts
    7,129
    Originally posted by Imnotdutch


    Drinking test does not work........it gets broken down rather than absorbed.

    The esterification isn't done because it is being injected........that is just done so that you don't have to take a dose as often.
    I don't think I was clear on the this, I meant Testosterone SUSPENSION - no ester. Whether it can get absorbed sublingually or for that matter drank - I have no idea. It would probably have to be 17 alkylated to survive the digestive track - AKA, Dianabol .

  12. #12
    Imnotdutch is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Posts
    129
    Originally posted by Warrior

    I don't think I was clear on the this, I meant Testosterone SUSPENSION - no ester. Whether it can get absorbed sublingually or for that matter drank - I have no idea. It would probably have to be 17 alkylated to survive the digestive track - AKA, Dianabol.
    Test suspension doesn't last long when it gets into the digestive system. I think you are right about 17-alkylation. Sublingual absorption is an interesting idea.......I would be concerned about the solubility........if it wont dissolve in water will it dissolve in body fluids??

    I mentioned tren above.......what I wrote was confusing. What I meant was, if you swallow tren (rather than inject) how much will be destroyed........how efficient is eating it compared to injecting? Ever have one of those days when when your fingers dont type what your brain is thinking?

  13. #13
    nj_'s Avatar
    nj_
    nj_ is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    1,408
    Originally posted by dizzle
    I have some injectable anadrol here that I was told I can drink too.
    You can drink that for sure. I'd say drink it too, I heard it hurts like a bitch when injected.

    As for eating tren pellets, they are roughly 20% as effective as injecting. You will still get results but not close to as good as what you would get from injecting and you have to eat a fair amount of pellets to really get any decent results.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •