Thread: Drinkable roids

Preetz is offline Associate Member

Drinkable roids

HI
    I know its possible to drink winny, but are thier any other roids you can drink instead of injecting???
    Thanks

Preetz

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    Well i think Dickhead prettymuch cleared it up.. you can drink anything but it is a question of absorption.

peace

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Most of them are esterfied for IM injections - you might be able to drink Test Suspention... not to sure on that. You can eat Fina Pellets (but they are made for cattle implants - which would obviouslly be very uncomfortable so you convert it to an oil based inject with a kit).

But everything is better taken the way it was meant to be... and most are IM injects.

TheRequiem is offline Junior Member
    get use to injecting. Drinking roids will damge your stomache and create other health problems. Injecting is easier both on the body and you.

dickhead is offline New Member
    Originally posted by BigMike J
    Well i think Dickhead prettymuch cleared it up.. you can drink anything but it is a question of absorption.

peace
    im the real dickhead bro.

no you can not drink anything. unless you're a dickhead. oppps that me. unless you're a dumbfuck.

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    most of this has already been covered, but ref-b (dbol ) and winstrol (suspended in water) are the only products that can be drank or injected, forgive if im mising any those are the only 2 i can think of, nevertheless they are both 17aa, and its the same thing as taking an orally administered steroid ...i.e. anadrol , dianabol , fluoxymesterone, etc...

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    I have some injectable anadrol here that I was told I can drink too.

Imnotdutch is offline Junior Member
    Originally posted by Warrior
    Most of them are esterfied for IM injections - you might be able to drink Test Suspention... not to sure on that. You can eat Fina Pellets (but they are made for cattle implants - which would obviouslly be very uncomfortable so you convert it to an oil based inject with a kit).

But everything is better taken the way it was meant to be... and most are IM injects.
    Drinking test does not work........it gets broken down rather than absorbed.

The esterification isn't done because it is being injected........that is just done so that you don't have to take a dose as often.

I would be interested in any info anybody has on how much of the fina that is injected gets absorbed rather than destroyed...........

FKITLETSGO is offline Senior Member
    Reforvit-b and Winstrol in water solution!!

Originally posted by Imnotdutch
    I would be interested in any info anybody has on how much of the fina that is injected gets absorbed rather than destroyed...........
    It's an Acetate ester of Trenbolone which absorbs very fast - needs ED IM injects, if that was what you are asking... Acetate is very light so the mg of Trenbolone per shot are pretty close to the total mg weight (usually 75mg/mL after conversion).

Originally posted by Imnotdutch

Drinking test does not work........it gets broken down rather than absorbed.

The esterification isn't done because it is being injected........that is just done so that you don't have to take a dose as often.
    I don't think I was clear on the this, I meant Testosterone SUSPENSION - no ester. Whether it can get absorbed sublingually or for that matter drank - I have no idea. It would probably have to be 17 alkylated to survive the digestive track - AKA, Dianabol .

Imnotdutch is offline Junior Member
    Originally posted by Warrior

I don't think I was clear on the this, I meant Testosterone SUSPENSION - no ester. Whether it can get absorbed sublingually or for that matter drank - I have no idea. It would probably have to be 17 alkylated to survive the digestive track - AKA, Dianabol.
    Test suspension doesn't last long when it gets into the digestive system. I think you are right about 17-alkylation. Sublingual absorption is an interesting idea.......I would be concerned about the solubility........if it wont dissolve in water will it dissolve in body fluids??

I mentioned tren above.......what I wrote was confusing. What I meant was, if you swallow tren (rather than inject) how much will be destroyed........how efficient is eating it compared to injecting? Ever have one of those days when when your fingers dont type what your brain is thinking?

nj_
    nj_ is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by dizzle
    I have some injectable anadrol here that I was told I can drink too.
    You can drink that for sure. I'd say drink it too, I heard it hurts like a bitch when injected.

As for eating tren pellets, they are roughly 20% as effective as injecting. You will still get results but not close to as good as what you would get from injecting and you have to eat a fair amount of pellets to really get any decent results.

Thread Information