AnabolicAnimal is offline New Member

help with summer cycle

just looking for some eairly feedback on a proposed cycle that will take me though the summer...looks like this.

EQ 400mg a week for 16 weeks
    Winny 50mg EOD for 16 weeks
    D-bol 15mg ED for 4 weeks

i also want to cook up some tren and take 75mg EOD for 6 weeks, but i'd like some suggestions as to when i should start taking that as well. from the beginning? after the d-bol? towards the end? any suggestions will be gladly appericated.

Red5 is offline Associate Member
    Kind of hard to answer that without a little more info about you.But right off the bat i would advise against running winnie for 16 weeks.

Against running the winny for that long. Way too much stress on your liver, bro. It should be ran for 6 wks, maybe 8 wks max.

BARBENDER29 is offline Associate Member
    Cut back on your winny to 6 weeks and throw in the tren with it for 6 weeks.Start these after your D bol and be sure and have clomid on hand at the end of your cycle.

AnabolicAnimal is offline New Member
    if i do cut the winny back to even 8 weeks are you then suggesting i should take 50mg ED cause at EOD that's like 30 shots and from what i hear that's not all that much winny to be taking.

IMO winny should be taken ED because of the short half-life. I believe its around 12 hrs. Doses should be split up throughout the day. I take a dose apprx. 30min. prior to lifting with 8oz. grapefruit juice. The juice aides with absorbtion. Second dose at bedtime. That way its in your system for 24hrs. You may get inconsistant results if its taken EOD. Make sure your taking some liver protectors along with it, i.e. milk thistle, glutamine, ALA, etc. Good luck.

Thread Information