m16a2 is offline Senior Member

Offcycle + Clomid and depression symptoms

As the topic hints, I am 3 weeks 2 days off cycle and I started clomid yesterday. Recently, I have been feeling kinda anti-social, like I don't want to be around anyone or go anywhere public. I know for a fact that I usually don't feel like this, so I'm wondering if it has to do with the clomid or just being right off a cycle? Does anyone else ever get like that when you get off a cycle? If so, how long will it take to go away? The feelings I have are similiar to the day-after dropping ecstasy feelings I used to have. It's really strange since I havn't touched the stuff in a long time. Thanks

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    yep, the first time i did a cycle i got like that and i was very depressed. going through a relatioship breakup with my girl at the time did not help at all either, but i think training helped keep my mind off the shit. kind of sucked. this last time though i felt fine during post cycle rehab. was done with the relationship, training was great, being around positive people helped me alot to. dont worrry bro it happen to alot of us and you'll be fine, just keep hitting the weight, keep a positive outlook and before you know it things will pass and it will be yorur next cycle
    abstrack@protonmail.com

wrstlr69sdnl is offline Senior Member
    I went through that to all i did wasd go to the gym when i didnt want to go near anyone it help but it will pass so dont worry about it bro

TeenPL is offline Banned
    give it a couple of days, your estrogen levels are through the roof right now.

I had the same thing happen to me 4 weeks ago, felt like shit for a week, ate twice a day, didn't leave my house, didn't work out.

My advice is to fight it, cause when the whole thing was said and done, i lost almost half my gains.

plucks is offline Junior Member
    i went through the emotional rollercoaster as well. Was a pain in the ass and something that i am not looking forward too as well. It didn't stop for me untill my last week on clomid.

Jdawg50 is offline Anabolic Member
    I am about a week further than you bro. I havent felt any of that. I have been a little more aggressive and cranky, but nothing too bad. I have been taking tribulus and Dhea and that seems to be helping.

Originally posted by Jdawg50
    I am about a week further than you bro. I havent felt any of that. I have been a little more aggressive and cranky, but nothing too bad. I have been taking tribulus and Dhea and that seems to be helping.
    I wish I felt some aggression. All I feel is mild irritation like a cranky bitch. I also have no initiative to goto the gym, and the houston weather is ruining all my motivation. It's hard to get pumped to goto the iron shrine when there are tornado watches in effect all day. I suppose sitting around and spending too much time at home, eating the wrong foods, and having to goto the ghetto ymca are all contributing to my feelings. Thank god tomarrow is new years eve!

MDMA is offline Banned
    Man up bro. Pain makes you evolve. The more shit you go through and triumph at the end, the stronger you become. Look at it like a test of your strength and will. Hang in there, use your head, don't let your emotions pull you down any further. How you feel in up to you. Good luck.

CatGrabber is offline Member
    I was right there with you. Went from feeling like superman to feeling like a timid cranky little girl. I stopped my clomid with 4 days left because I couldnt take it. The whole world seems to overwhelm you when your on that shit. I know we need it but I hit an all time emotional low and Im usually always a happy positive person. I dread it next time, if there is one. It will pass though.

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I feel great on Clomid... guess I just react differently... you should try Nolvadex next time - a Doc would probably discontinue a drug if it was giving you shitty results... and put on another. A few HCG shots might help you out as well - get that Test flowing again...

Originally posted by Warrior
    I feel great on Clomid... guess I just react differently... you should try Nolvadex next time - a Doc would probably discontinue a drug if it was giving you shitty results... and put on another. A few HCG shots might help you out as well - get that Test flowing again...
    mmmmmmm, test.... I miss that test!

Well, I would grab some hcg , but I'm hoping this clomid will do the trick. I worked out today and felt like a small man. Coming off a cycle is like a serious blow to your sense of well being and pride.

BIG-G is offline Banned
    dont worry bro, its just ur bodys test-estrogen levels r all messed up from the sauce. Thats why u start tapering ur doses down and the last week of the sauce u start clomid 50mg twice a day for like a total of 2-3 weeks, and add in tribex, dhea, and 1200mg split up of some st johns worth. Start training with as much intensity as possible to get ut test flowin again and this will all be a memory, so make it a good one. BIG-G

Thread Information