Thread: anyone know?

Jackman is offline Banned

anyone know?

hey guys i checked the search for how much fina;lix should i use with dmso got a bunch of mixed results of either 100 mg a day or 100 mg every other day anyone know whats best?

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    Well, you're not giving us a whole lot of info (unless i missed it), but i'm guessing by your questions and vernacular (calling fina 'finaplix ' is akin to a computer buff calling a mac a 'macintosh incorporated personal computer) your fairly new to this game, in which case, my personal opinion is that 75mg eod is aplenty.

However, that being said, I should also mention two things: 1. transdermal application of fina renders it, depending on who you listen to, anywhere from 50-75% as effective as the injection, so you'd need more of it to garner the same effect. AND 2. If I am correct about your general status as a newer bro with a lot to learn still, not only is FINA NOT FOR YOU, but gear in general should be out of the question for a bit longer, if not a great deal longer.

After talking with my gf's brother this weekend (he's 21), I'm given the distinct impression that Fina (particularly the transdermal application) is quickly making its rounds through college campuses across america (hasn't touched mine yet to my knowledge...cuz our football team rots, i suspect) as the wonder drug: it's a steroid that doesn't require you to jab yourself with a needle - I'll be buff in time for spring break! Anyway, I have a lot to say against that whole philosophy which I'll save for another time....btw, i'm guessing you're a college student as well.

So, Jackman, if in fact i'm incorrect, my apologies. IF, however, I am correct (as i strongly suspect..for the most part) do yourself a great favor and stick around here for a bit, ask some questions, do some research (those educational threads are VERY useful) and not only will your cycle be safer and more effective when that time comes, but you'll stand a much better chance of keeping your gains. Best of luck.

Jackman is offline Banned
    ya i would say you got it to a T hehe well i apreciate the info not planing start for another 2 months ne way so ill soak up all i can from the boards thx bro

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    definitely stick around here, it's the best one going in my opinion. Let us know your stats, training experience, dietary habits/practices, practical limitations to all of the above, etc, etc, and within no time the picture will become MUCH much clearer for you. Hell, when I first came here, which wasn't too long ago, I was about a week away from doing a deca only cycle in the winter followed by a winny only for the summer. Within an hour or so I found out how truly little i knew. After a month of research, I became a virtual expert...or, so I thought until i started participating in conversations here and on some other boards - point being there is no steroid , hormone or drug that is nearly as powerful as knowledge, as cliched as that sounds. I came damn close to putting together two cycles that not only woulda yielded little if any keepable gains, but likely would of caused a variety of unwanted side effects that more likely than not could very well have left me SMALLER post cycle.

So, my suggestion, stick around here for however long it takes you to feel confident enough to make an informed decision. At that point, wait at least that long again before even considering a purchase...that puts you MINIMALLY at another two months if you spend a few hours a day reading, reading and asking. But, like i said, this is the place to do it. See ya around.

Thread Information