spm162 is offline Associate Member

Post Cycle Therapy

I'm just finishing up my fina only cycle (100mg/eod). This is my first fina cycle but my 5th overall. I've used clomid everytime post cycle, but it doesn't seem like I keep most or even half of my gains. I usually lose most of my strength and keep some of my size. Is there anything besides clomid that will really benefit me and help me keep a greater amount of my gains?

zodiac66 is offline Associate Member
    Yes of course, your diet..training.keep your protein high...You must realize that you will lose size and strength to a degree. Your ability to re-cover from a grueling workout will diminsh too, it happens. You may consider (after some research) doing a dbol bridge, it will greatly benefit you.
    Last edited by zodiac66; 12-30-2002 at 11:04 PM.

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    First off yes, keeping your training and diet at max level is the most important thing. Try to add some Clenbuterol after your cycle. It is a anticatabolic, which all in all means it makes your muscles get smaller slower. Research it.

Pain

I'm considering getting some clen but also I just did some research and found out about cytadren . Has anyone had any experience with this and is it worth the price? I think a dbol bridge is out of the question b/c I'm not sure when my next cycle will be.

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    Dont have any experiance with cytadren , sorry bro. But I agree with not taking a dbol bridge, or any bridge for that matter. Isnt the whole purpose of getting off of a cycle to let your body normalize!!! Plus with a bridge you are only putting off the inevitable more slowly, instead of curing it. Also some people like to take HCG at the end of a cycle, sort of like clomid. I personally like clomid better.

Hopefully it will be different this time because I put on a good amount of quality weight. I lost a few % BF and gained about 10-12 lbs of muscle. The last 4 cycles were deca and I will NEVER touch that again. Way way too much water retention. Now I have the look I have been going for and I want to keep it (or at least most of it).

Thread Information