Thread: How much?

maximized is offline Junior Member

How much?

How much milk thistle, glucosamine, saw pawmetto, and terristris tribulus should i take and what else would be beneficial? here's my cycle:

enanth 500mg/week, 1-8
    eq 400mg/week, 1-10
    dbol 30mg/day, 1-4
    winny 50mg/day, 7-12
    arimidex .25mg/day, 1-15
    clomid

thanks all, happy holidays!!!

-max

BIG-G is offline Banned
    take recomened doses or 1/2 over of the milk thisle, saw p, and the glucostamine should be acompanied with clondrotin and msm and taken only as needed (as in how much discomfort there is in joints). Save ur money on the tribulus or use it after ur cycle w/dhea and clomid. BIG-G

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    tribulus is a fucking waste, if you wanna keep your balls up and running or at least attempt (personally i think its a waste, steroids shut you down, plain and simple), but in the rare case you actually decide to try, youre better off using clomid or nolva, tribulus blows, jmho, and the other stuff looks good and the guy before me gave good advice, i usually take 1.5-3x the recomended ammount, its easy logic, you aren't the normal avid imobile human who just wants a little extra prostate protection, more probable is that your a large body builder smashing his/her liver with doses of 17aa steroids, so hey why not take a little extra protection? best of luck

maximized is offline Junior Member
    thanks a lot guys. thats what i wanted to know. happy holidays and good gains.

-max

Thread Information