daver is offline Junior Member

where in mexico? (not what you may think)

I was hoping to get some opinions from the bro's who go to mexico to get gear. I wanted to know if Tijuana is the preferred place to go or should I go further down like to Rosarita or someplace. I haven't been to Tj for a while but i still remember where everything is. Also if you want to get the vet products can you get them from a regular farmacia or do i have to see the vetranario, or go to the granero. any information is always appreciated. thankx

Steele is offline Member
    i get my gear in TJ, though I knew someone that said Rosarito had better prices, but I assure you any price down there is cheap. you have to get vet pharmaceuticals at the vet pharmacy in TJ. there is almost no juice in the regular pharmacy.

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    there are more fakes in tj from what my friends have told me..they travel to mexico to get their gear..i'd rather just take my chances with overseas pharmacies than hop in the car for a 24 hour road trip .Madmax...

New GearGuy is offline Associate Member
    Heard another guy said he got gear in Cancun on a vacation a while ago. Dont know about Tijuana or anywhere else.

plucks is offline Junior Member
    Rosarito is a great place to grab some gear and pound a few beers. I like it much better than TJ although TJ has it perks. Some nice strip clubs, lap dances 5 bucks, yes i said 5 bucks... VIVA LA MEXICO!!!!

BossDJ02 is offline Junior Member
    i buy all my gear in tj. there are more vet shops and u can bargain more. there are few rosarito vet shops but way more in tj and downtown tj. i rather pay 15 bucks for 10 cc of test in downtown tj than $25 in rosarito for the same item. the more options the better.

stinky is offline Associate Member
    Hola Senior Daver, What El Gear-o were you going to pick-up-o?

stinky is offline Associate Member
    I might have to road trip with ya down there.

daver is offline Junior Member

Thumbs up

I think we all should rent a bus and road trip down to Mexico, picking up AR members along the way. But we'd probably give ourselves away, everyone seeing a bus full of bodybuilders heading toward the border.

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    I'll meet you guys down there. I'd rather cross on my own. Call me crazy but a bus full of big mofo's would set of a couple alarms at the boarder. Besides it's only a 4 or 5 hour drive for me.

TheRequiem is offline Junior Member
    I'm down, I just need to know when.

TheRequiem is offline Junior Member
    I need to get laid down there anyways. I love Spanish women, NO hos

Originally posted by RON
    I'll meet you guys down there. I'd rather cross on my own. Call me crazy but a bus full of big mofo's would set of a couple alarms at the boarder. Besides it's only a 4 or 5 hour drive for me.
    for reals! that would definetely get us caught. anyways im down. i grew up in tj so i know whats up but ill meet u bros down there

calidude is offline Senior Member
    I like Rosarito, from what I've heard about Tj is that some of those pharmacists will have guys follow you to the boarder and rat you out. The customs agents give them back their gear so they can resell it and do it again.

i havent hear that and it has never happened to me. most of the vet shops guys are cool as hell and know whats up. most if not all know english too.

tommyblue is offline New Member
    How do you mail it to yourself when you get down there, i here it is the only way to do it. Were in TJ do they have post office to mail it back here must be a USOS mail though anyinfo would be great i find out will be looking for somone to share ride with

wrstlr69sdnl is offline Senior Member
    when I went i went to TJ but i agree there are alot more fakes in TJ though the first time i bought a couple of them but i sent a picture of it to my bros on another board and comfurmed it was fake

Thread Information