Rsx420 is offline New Member

Question Help with cutting cycle???

Hey, iam trying to cut up for the summer, iam 5'8 about 200 pounds with about 16% body fat,
    i have 60 cc's of Winstrol , which i will be taking 2 cc's every other day for 10 weeks, plus i have 2 bottles of decca QV 300, which i will be taking 300mg every 3 days for 10 weeks.
    plus i will be doing a low carb low fat diet, with 30-40 min of cardo 4 days a week, and my regualr work outs 5 days a week..
    Is this enough for a cutting cycle? or should i add anything?

also, what is the best way to inject winnie,?? i was told in the stomach with a insulin needle, does any one know the right area and the right size dart to use, thanks hope you guys can help me...

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    wtf!!??? in the stomach, are you a nut??? bro do some research on the board and find out the correct info on what you are seeking. why are you using deca for a cutting cycle?? just curious
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Rsx420 is offline New Member
    yeah i was not sure if i could go in the stomach or not....whats the correct place to shot winstrol and whats the correct needle i should use, i was adding the decca for my joints, cause ive used it b4 and it worked pretty good, i was also thinking about throwing in alittle EQ or Primo, tell me do u think thats better.......thanks...

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    Bro, leave out the Deca ..if you want to cut , you do not want the water that Deca will bring. Go with the old standard Fina/Winny/Primo and good old cardio in the morning before you eat. There are numerous options for you on a cutting cycle....oh, and drink the winny..or chew some pills. winy is the only thing you can drink...save yourself from an injection.

10 WKS OF WINNY! WOW! Thats too much stress on your liver, bro. Run the winny for a max of 6wks ED. ED will keep blood levels more consistant. Winny has a short half-life. Also, make sure your taking a liver protector, i.e. ALA, milk thistle, glutamine, etc. Good luck.

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    I agree with DragonSlayer, since Winny is a 17alk. 6 weeks max, do not want to kill your liver! it also dries out your joints ( it does mine) I get a bit "creaky"..especailly if you lift heavy, it might cause some discomfort.

mmaximus25 is offline Senior Member
    You need to concentrate more on your diet than your juice if you’re looking to lean up and keep your muscle maturity... The deca ... thats no problem its more of an anabolic , during a serious cutting phase your gonna need that middle of the road androgen like deca to help you preserve proteins as your cutting back in calories... with your inexperience you should be looking into how you metabolize nutrients, hint: bad fats, refined sugar.... are you using any diuretic, herbal or non... what thermogenics are you consuming... how are you ranging your cal intake over your cycle, do you have a clue???
    Try sustaining an average cal intake for a week or two, then begin a zig-zag high cal- low cal for two weeks, then begin type-2 zig zag diet...where you will fluctuate your daily grams of pro-tein and carbs but keeping your fat the same. EX (2g of P x body weight.... 1g of C x body weight.... .025g F x body weight. For two days...THEN.... 3 g of protein x body weight.... --.5g of C x body weight and .025 of Fat x body...for weight for two days)
    Look at what you eat more than your androgens, when I cut I use only diet as my shredding factor, I keep an androgenic androgen like propionate in my cutting phase always then the majority is only anabolics after that.... its the food... depending on how much time I have to get ripped I will stay the fuck away from cardio and only stream line my diet, preserving more of my lean mass... but if you don’t have a lot of time then get up on the stair master with the girls...(at least you have something to look at)

Winny...you probably only need 1g total maybe 2gram for you whole cycle but suck it up, use a regular needle 22g, 23g, 24g, or 25g and shoot in your bi's, shoulders, thigh, calves, I don’t know about you but if your gonna do this get it in your head now, pin cushion or not... just get it in your body...if your scared shoot it in your ass.. But don’t shoot in your stomach where you hold the majority of your fat tissue.
    Nutrition is 3/4's of it all brotha...

Thread Information