K Dog is offline Associate Member

When to start clomid

Hey Bros, Im running a fina/enanthate cycle. 75mg fina ed/200mg test 2x per week.
    This is an 8 week cycle,when should I start the clomid. I was thinking of stoping the test on the 6th week since enanthate stays in the body for 2 weeks that way I can start my clomid the day after my last fina shot. If I run the test to the end then I will need to wait 2 weeks after my fina to start clomid,correct? Also what dosages of clomid should I take. I was thinking 100mg per day week one then 50mg per day thereafter. Please help

Hey Dick I couldn't find anything in the search engine! But thanks anyway!

By the way what are you trying to say with the fucking picture????

anastasio is offline Junior Member
    lol

Bump, Maybe someone can help. Thanks

dickhead is offline New Member
    i can help you cuz im the real dickhead.lol
    do not stop the enanthate on week 6 unless you do not have anymore test e. run it to week 8 and stop everything. you said it yourself bro. enanthate stay in your system for 2 weeks. as long as you eat high protein, mod carb low faf and work out as usual, the 2 weeks that you don't have any exogenuos (man make test), you gain and gain. after 2 weeks, start your clomid therapy at 300mg on the first day. bro, i did this so many times that i can tell you how you'll fell, and what time to take them. you ever heard that song by ARETHA FRANKLIN? IT CALLS"YOU MAKE ME FEEL LIKE A NATURAL WOMAN". that's how you gonna feel. hehe
    clomid usually come in 50mg/tab. so take 2 when you have breakfast. 2 at lunch. and 2 at dinner. it says that 500mg in your system will (i don't want to confuse you any more by using the big words) increase the release of FSH an LH so therefore, it increase or bring back your natural testostertone and sperm count.

Thanks alot dickhead,lol. (man that sounds fucked...sorry), anyway after the first day at 300mg how much after. I was thinking 100 for a week then 50 therafter. Thanks BRO!

Thread Information