Capricorn_Mike is offline New Member

Question Could a guy get down to competition ready 3% BF without AAS.

If he was only using fat burners such as clen ,T3 ,DNP ,ECA ,NYC ,ect... but apsolutely NO steroids could he do it? And assuming he was dieting ,and training properly. Im sure he would lose a SHITLOAD of muscle in the process. But could it be done? Thanks guys.

Capricorn_Mike

stinky is offline Associate Member
    My buddy got down to 4% natural.

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    yah, i think with some type of atkins/keto/ckd/tkd carb cuttin diet they could, jmo

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    With a mutated Myotsatin gene maybe

Could I personally? Fuck no!

Iwan2bsolid2 is offline Senior Member
    I think it's possible with alot of hard work, but alot of muscle sacrifice as well.

FKNMONSTER is offline Junior Member
    unless your competing having your bodyfat that low is dangerous, way more side affects than good come of it, my buddy tries to hover arounf 4-5%, very moody guy, 1 second happy, next depressed, messes with your thyroid

King Samson is offline Associate Member
    Absolutely. AAS does not burn fat. Though like Iwan2bsolid2 said...you will sacrifice a lot of muscle.

mmaximus25 is offline Senior Member
    Yeah...with diet and a little more time not to lose as much lean mass...yeah... not hard if you know how you metabolize basic nutirents...one cule youv'e got to replace some of your carbs for more monounsaturated fats and pro-tein...fucking no refined sugar what so ever....but taking T3 you gonna find your self at the nearest Micky D's...sorry if you don't have your meals strapped to your back in a bag...why don't you take your T3 and tell me how many people you kill waiting in line for some grub...
    be careful with T3 your first time... if you are 10-15 % BF already...just spitting...

3% is pretty fucking shredded. Maybe at about 160lbs @ 3% - but even then - that is seriously cut. You guys think you could stop all juice and drop to 3%?

mmaximus25 is offline Senior Member
    you would have to pay me... and I wouldn't be able to laugh at a joke until the 10lbs of hard earned muscle came back... no really its possible but if this guy is asking a question weather it is possible he does know shit about dieting down. you should only be at that BF for a few days anyway... and if you got another shoot or what ever keep a weekly diet down from 8000-6000cals to 1500cals ...until the apperance or what ever this guys doing.... I'm a strong pusher of diet you can dramaticly change your physic with the proper timely nutrients...newbie flaw.... not drinking pro-tein before-during-and after workout, another newbie flaw not taking your minerals and vitamins and sugars with your pro-tein right after workout...(not that carb protein mix shit....if any thing a dextrose-protein mix after your thrashing of da meddahl)
    adios....haven't forgot the info warrior just busy and I gotta put it into some kinda format.... It's not like I see your ugly mug everyday...lol
    serious though... if it weren't for this nutrition major I know I would have never got to were I am today...nutrion is key brotha... you like biochemistry, shit... you'll love diggin more into your body's true power....can you dig it...

Roger that MMAX! -

MacGyver is offline Associate Member
    With out a doubt. Before I ever did any AS I did 2 naturl shows. The first I was able to get down to 3-4% at 157lbs when I was 18. I only took Ripped fuel at 2 a day! No t-3, no clen , no winny or primo. Just 2 ripped fuels and lots of protein. I think that the loss in muscle mass was minimal also nothin noticeable. I had a bad ass personal trainer who was the shows promoter and a pro BB. I looked pretty good for 18. If I knew then what Ive learned on this board... shit I would have 1% at 165.

My 2 cents

Thread Information