Barium is offline New Member

Question Injecting into veins

Greetings all you AR members. I have been reading the forum for some time now and collecting information to plan my first cycle. Right now I'm still trying to dispell my fears about injection. I was wondering 1.how often you guys actually hit a vein when injecting, 2.if its easy to notice when you do, and 3.if you have ever injected into one by accident what the result was. 4.Also was wondering when you pull back the plunger to check for blood if you do get a lot going into the syringe does that make it so you can't inject that juice anymore?

Thanks all and looking forward to my time here at AR.

durbin22 is offline Member
    I don't hit veins very often. When I do I usually go through a vein and it bleeds more than usual. Out of the hundreds of shots I have taken I have only had blood in the syringe a few time when aspirating. As long as you aspirate you will be fine. Good luck.

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    1. i hit a vien about 1 out of 5 times
    2. you see blood in the tip of syringe, so yes it should be easy to notice
    3. i have saw my friend on different occasions inject 3cc of gear through a 3cc needle with little or no room to aspirate . he hit a vien and his face turned white and started sweating..he fell to the floor, but in about 15 minutes he was fine..
    4. when i get bllod in my syrnge i still inject the juice in anyways.. the way i look at it is there is blood in your body, so big deal..

i hope this helps...i wouldn't worry..Madmax..

Barium is offline New Member
    If you could also post your injection points that would be helpful, thanks.

ireloaded9 is offline Junior Member
    I agree with Madmax. I aslo shot into a vein once from carless aspirating. I began to sweat and felt warm and fizzy all over. almost fainted but was ok 15 minutes later. Have no fear, you'll get over the fear of pins after your first shot. the gains are well worth the scarafice!

shorty2big is offline Member
    I injected into one. I could immediately taste the juice and my lungs closed right up. My chest was very tight and breathing was very shallow. Everything was fine in about five minutes though. It was scary more than anything. You are more likely to hit a vein in your quad then anywhere else, but that is the easiest place to aspirate if you are injecting yourself. Don't worry, your stick fears will go away quickly.

FKNMONSTER is offline Junior Member
    i just hit a vein and a nerve last sunday, bad luck, ehh its no biggy, just be sure to aspirate , i just went through one so i was fine, i hit them all the time in my shoulders, use your glutes if ya wanna be the most safe..

UltimateFighter is offline Associate Member
    I hit one on my 3rd injection. no biggie. I pulled out- changed pins, and reshot. Like madmax said- the blood was in my juice but I just shot it back in. Shooting is SO SO SO SO SO easy. I did my 4th today and actually like it now. I injected 3ml in a 3cc syringe but there was still room to aspirate .

Cynical is offline Associate Member
    i dont even aspirate in my glutes anymore, i have never ever hit a vein back there, and its a hastle to aspirate

Thread Information