ssoj is offline New Member

Cypionate question

Juicers,

I am taking a cycle with the main mass builder as Cypionate (ELU propionate prolongatum). I Have always decreased my weekly dosages toward the end of the cycle to help prevent day "X" from being such a pain in the ass. I have been looking at alot of cycles to get a good idea of what I am going to do for this upcoming cycle. Alot of the cycles for cypionte, propionate, and enanthate do not decrease the dosages during the end of the cycle. Is this due to the ester cluster in these steriods that cause them to have a long half-life in our system? So there's no need to descend the dosage at the end of the cycle Or should I contniue to cut back the dosages so I don't shock my system as much?
    Last edited by ssoj; 01-02-2003 at 12:45 AM.

xxxl83 is offline Productive Member
    no need to taper your dosages. In fact tapering will make your recovery even harder.

xxxl83

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Don't taper brah - let it ride. Because you shut yourself down during the cycle - you need to keep the dose up. If you have a hard time with recovery try switching to another treeatment. If you are using Clomid - try Nolvadex ... or try some HCG the first week or so w/ Clomid.

skii96 is offline Member
    The only reason people used to taper cycles was because they didnt have clomid.

nj_
    nj_ is offline Senior Member
    Tapering is a waste. Run a constant dosage throughout.

Thread Information