monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin

Talking Happy New Year Bros!

happy new year to everyone out there from AR... have a fun and safe night.

...and for the guys on any 17aa gear- please dont do any damage to your liver tonight.

-peace

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    HAPPY FUCKING NEW YEARS WOWWOOOO WOOO YEAH IM HERE ON AR HAHAHA Happy fucking new years all love the board, peace to everybody. I did a shitty ass back workout today but fuckit it is new years eve. hahahha yeah im fixing to get drunk yeah hahaha, Stick my willy into something kewl yeah hahaha

But on a serious note. I only did 3 sets today and im feeling a little guilty.( but it's New Years ) Could somebody give me some words of comfort so i don't feel like a fucking cock for slacking off today. Thank you

Peace

Tonite the nite to be crazy
    ok
    im fixing to leave now to party with nobody but my gf. Later

BARBENDER29 is offline Associate Member
    You're not the only one who slacked today Big Mike,but i see it as a new year/new body we'll make up for it tomorrow!!!

Hitman is offline Senior Member
    Bit late guys its new years day here and what an awesome day just takin the family down to the beach, got burnt like a lobster but not feeling the pain due to all the piss ive drunk. All the best to the AR family and be safe......HITMAN

All you lucky bastards get to go out tonight and I'm sittin' here at home logged on to AR because I gotta get up early and go to work. This happened to me last year too. It sucks! Oh well, I guess if I can't be out with my friends boozin' it up, celebrating the new year, this is the next best place to be. Anyways, all you guys have a few drinks for me, have fun, be careful goin' home, and be safe.

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Damn it sucks to get married and have kids. I used to be at a party or club every year tonight. Now I'm at home watchin my damn kids. OH well I guess I'll have to settle for getting drunk with my Bro's here at AR. Happy New Years everyone.

zzo18 is offline Associate Member
    Hey bros...here in MN we're about 15 minutes away from the start of the new year. Just wanted to give a big thanks for all the advice given thus far and wish all of you the best of luck in the new year...

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    Ron having kids has it perks as im sure you know bro, but i still pawned my son off on my mother so me and my woman could have a lil raunchy fun

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    Well it is 3:50am here in Boston and I am nice and banged up. I am sure the redbull, vodka and Dbol that I have been consuming all night will catch up with me tomorrow, but for now just thought that I would check the board before bead. And I followed BigMikes signature, "Fat women are like...." Hey it is New Years, you gotta do what you gotta do!!!!
    Peace and Happy New Years.

malidfa is offline Member
    Happy New Year to all at AR

Happy growing

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    This year I let let the Dbol and alcohol fight a battle royal in my liver and it was a tie. (Thank god the Test hasn't kicked in yet) Hey I don't drink that much all year round so I deserved it to myself to go a little crazy. Plus I got to give myself "roid rage " and beat the shit out of some guy on our way home from our friends house late night. All I needed to see was him slam his girl on the hood of a car and clock her in the face and I had all the reason in the world.... (Just happy I didn't have a chain saw!!!! haha) Anybody spend New Years in Boston this year? The Roxy was off the chain last night.

Thread Information