Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    master_gee is offline New Member

Liver damage from d-bol? Help!

Hey everyone,

I have been doing a cycle of 50mg/day of d-bol. I have been doing it for almost six weeks and have two weeks left of my cycle. The past week, every morning when I wake up my urine is darker than normal. It is almost a dark orange colour. My urine is only this colour in the morning, and through out the rest of the day is perfectly normal. I don't have any other side effects.

Is this the cause of liver damage? Should I quit my cycle? Any answers or advice would be greatly appreciated!

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Stats
    weight
    body fat
    cycle experience
    work out experience

What are you taking for liver support?
    Are you on Dbol only cycle?
    How much water do you drink?

leafman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Stats
    weight
    body fat
    cycle experience
    work out experience

What are you taking for liver support?
    Are you on Dbol only cycle?
    How much water do you drink?
    unreal your asking for stats here ,the man is asking a simple question about dbol and the coluer of his piss ,what the fuk has stats got to do with it? oh i know you want to give him a ear bashing about how he shouldent be useing steroids if his stats are not up to what you think they should be

drives me crazy the way alot of people ask for stats when they just want a simple answer ,hell what are your stats and do you cycle?

to the op

could be high protein in your piss ,i wouldent worrie about it too much, if your concerned go and see your doc.

t-gunz is offline MONITOR~ ~ RIP ~ Gone never Forgotten
    Quote Originally Posted by leafman;4884882[B
    ]unreal your asking for stats here ,the man is asking a simple question about dbol and the coluer of his piss ,what the fuk has stats got to do with it? oh i know you want to give him a ear bashing about how he shouldent be useing steroids if his stats are not up to what you think they should be [/B]

drives me crazy the way alot of people ask for stats when they just want a simple answer ,hell what are your stats and do you cycle?

to the op

could be high protein in your piss ,i wouldent worrie about it too much, if your concerned go and see your doc.

he's just trying to help... you go to a doctor and they want to know a bit about past history before that tell or do anything.

if your not happy with things are done here no ones forcing you to stay...

Quote Originally Posted by t-gunz View Post
    he's just trying to help... you go to a doctor and they want to know a bit about past history before that tell or do anything.

if your not happy with things are done here no ones forcing you to stay...
    well trying too help would to give him an answer then maybe ask for stats ,we all know what happens on forums ,one person asks for stats and then when there posted if there not up to scratch then the whole tread turns into ,diet diet diet ,i seen it too many times.

yeah i know what your saying.. but there are majority of people on here using anabolic steroids that will not benfit them as yet

yeah i know what your saying.. but there are majority of people on here using anabolic steroids that will not benfit them as yet
    yup thats true but i am guesseing that 95% of people go ahead and use anyway regardless people on here telling thats there diet needs sorting so the best advise is to help them out on how to run the compounds and pct,s

countrybhoy is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by master_gee View Post
    Hey everyone,

I have been doing a cycle of 50mg/day of d-bol. I have been doing it for almost six weeks and have two weeks left of my cycle. The past week, every morning when I wake up my urine is darker than normal. It is almost a dark orange colour. My urine is only this colour in the morning, and through out the rest of the day is perfectly normal. I don't have any other side effects.

Is this the cause of liver damage? Should I quit my cycle? Any answers or advice would be greatly appreciated!

happend to me m8 not that long ago . i posted on here got this advice so i will pass it on to you ..

drink plenty of water get some strong milk thistle liv 52 . and stay off the dbol for a while . i left mine late and ended up with the juandice. few weeks later lots of blood tests later everything was clear . i dont think its a big deal aslong as you know it on the head now .

07sandiegomuscle is offline Junior Member

Thanks Leafman

You are right.

kawizx10 is offline Associate Member
    D-bol is hard on your liver, and a six week cycle is at the max most sane people would do.

Most will find when you are taking anything that is toxic on the liver your system runs into overdrive to flush eveything out. You liver & Kidneys are doing there job. The dark color is normal and very common. Happens to me everytime I am on D-bol.

I always take a very good liver support while I am on D-bol, or any orals for that matter. Drink lots of water which also helps flush your system out as well...

ancientgr is offline Junior Member
    Are you taking anything other than dbol ?

6 weeks plus another 2, so total 8 weeks, is a long time on dbol.

M302_Imola is offline Knowledgeable Member
    What is the proper protocal in taking liver support supps? Do you start 2 weeks prior to the start of the orals and run it throughout the cycle (kickstart) or I have heard some say liver supps do nothing while on cycle...so is the best method taking them before and after (not during)?

Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"
    To the OP, if its in the morning it is usually due to being slightly dehydrated from sweating all night. Keep a liter of water by your bed at night. Always run liveer support while taking harsh orals. I dont know if you want to run 8 weeks of that dose of Dbol , you are only asking for potential issues.

Stay safe.

Quote Originally Posted by leafman View Post
    unreal your asking for stats here ,the man is asking a simple question about dbol and the coluer of his piss ,what the fuk has stats got to do with it? oh i know you want to give him a ear bashing about how he shouldent be useing steroids if his stats are not up to what you think they should be

to the op

LOL because you are to much of an idiot to understand why does not mean it's wrong as many have explained to you now.

Yes there is a real logic behind asking and most of us who are 16-25 yr old punks and have some real life experience know better than to just give blind advise. Maybe in another 10yrs + you may realize this also and stop being suck a little prick.

yup thats true but i am guesseing that 95% of people go ahead and use anyway regardless people on here telling thats there diet needs sorting so the best advise is to help them out on how to run the compounds and pct,s
    You are just proving even more you are an idot, not that is NOT the best thing to do. The best thing to do is to find out the information that is needed and to educate them accordingly.

Just because 95% of the people are doing the wrong thing as you put it does going along with the crowd make it right? No!!!

LOL because you are to much of an idiot to understand why does not mean it's wrong as many have explained to you now.

Yes there is a real logic behind asking and most of us who are 16-25 yr old punks and have some real life experience know better than to just give blind advise. Maybe in another 10yrs + you may realize this also and stop being suck a little prick.
    yer you have been a real help in this thread ,his stats were not posted becasue stats have nothing to do with his question ,so you go a crawl back down that sh it hole you came from .

stats stats stats your fuking parot....

pepous is offline Associate Member
    check you AST ALT and GGT

drink alot, buy some cleaner

yer you have been a real help in this thread ,his stats were not posted becasue stats have nothing to do with his question ,so you go a crawl back down that sh it hole you came from .

Im sure we wont have to worry about you short timer, you wont be here long because I guarantee the mods and other vets will also soon hand you your stupid ass because your an idiot if you cant see what stats have to do with it even after it has been explained to you. have a nice day

*El Diablo* is offline Respected Member

HaHa!.. ur such a Chop. Is that your SeriousMass?.. lmfao

gymguy30 is offline Junior Member
    Make sure your drinking 1-2 gals H20/day

Noles12 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I guess no one else noticed his 8 week dbol cycle at 50 mg a day.
    Stop your cycle its too long for dbol and take some milk thistle

ranging1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Noles12 View Post
    i know yea, wtf, that stood out like black testicles on a white mans forehead, n these guys

Kibble is offline Anabolic Member
    I have always been under the impression that an ideal oral cycle is 4 weeks. I would not run anything over four weeks (oral). That is about the time where your gains cease, enzymes are haywired and sides become evident. Take more than just Liv52 and milk thistle. I do not believe in overkill for liver support, unless it is retardedly high. Look into Synthergine and/or Liver longer. Also NAC. You cannot tax your liver, because you only have one.

If your urine is dark, drink more water. Simple as that. If you are pissing every other hour, and it is still dark, then see a doctor. My advice would be....
    Stop the dbol . 50mg is high anyway,especially for an extended cycle. Start pct and liver support. Nolva is hepatoxic as well so take extrea precaution. Like I said, Liver Longer, Synthergine, NAC and Liv52 work. Please be safe brother and stop the cycle. If not, you may never cycle again

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~

to the op

well trying too help would to give him an answer then maybe ask for stats ,we all know what happens on forums ,one person asks for stats and then when there posted if there not up to scratch then the whole tread turns into ,diet diet diet ,i seen it too many times.

If you dont like this board why are you here?
    kill the attitude or pull back off the test if you can't handle it kid.

bam!!!

Kibble is offline Anabolic Member
    Damn I left bodybuilding.com to get away from all of the childish bickering.

OP, take my advice, I would advise it. I do not know much, but what I do know is solid. Drink water, stop cycle, see a doc, take liv support, re-evaluate your supplement regime

SilverTest is offline Senior Member
    i feel sad for this thread.

anyways , OP , you did the mistake of taking a very long oral cycle , 50 mg per day of dbol is a hefty dosage that would put strain on anyones liver and kidneys.

so , what you do now ?

1- drink lots of water.
    2- buy a liver detox like milk thistle.
    3- STOP TAKING THE DBOL of course.
    4- Dont drink alcohol at this time.
    5- Go do blood work and take it to the doctor, always safe to do that.

Cheers,
    Silvertest

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    If you dont like this board why are you here?
    kill the attitude or pull back off the test if you can't handle it kid.
    THANK YOU.... Im glad some vets got involved LOL

Yes this guy needs some help and good advise but we also need to know more about him before we can give the proper advise beside jumping in and just saying STOP.

Agreed, 8 week, 50 mg is a LOT/to much.

TITANIUM is offline “SIS PACIS INSTRUO PRO BELLUM”
    Blog Entries
    THANK YOU.... Im glad some vets got involved LOL

Yes this guy needs some help and good advise but we also need to know more about him before we can give the proper advise beside jumping in and just saying STOP.

Agreed, 8 week, 50 mg is a LOT/to much.
    Bro I got your back bro.

Leafman isn't worth the time of day.

His Immaturity shines through.

He'll be banned soon and join the "seriousass" clubhouse!!!

LMAO!!!

And to the OP.

Keep the oral cycles to 4 weeks tops at that dose.

Thats alot of strain on just not your liver, but kidneys, and body as a whole.

And as stated above, drink plenty of water.

Your urine should be clear.

It's a good indicator of water intake.

Best

T

Psychological

You are just proving even more you are an idot, not that is NOT the best thing to do. The best thing to do is to find out the information that is needed and to educate them accordingly.

Just because 95% of the people are doing the wrong thing as you put it does going along with the crowd make it right? No!!!
    Damn lovbyts! Roid rage ? Unhappy from no lov? Your flaming isn't very constructive.

Here is best advice from Noles

Quote Originally Posted by Noles12 View Post
    I am no guru, but I knew this! Where did you ever see an 8 week dbol only cycle?! Not here on this website or in any of the main books!? Why did you do that dumb cycle? You weren't taking Milk Thistle?!!!!??

syd-bloke is offline Associate Member
    50mg a day for 8 weeks! dead man walking! i was on half of that for 4 weeks and still had dark orange urine. Liver is strong but dont mess with it. Everyone here told you the same thing, get off dbol now! drink water, hit yourself in the head. And dbol solo cycle? its a waste depending your stats (IMO), hence Lovbyts asking you for stats which is a valid point.

i wonder is the the guy has read his own post he created? lol all this action / help and he prob is still taking the dbols lol

Triple Stack is offline Associate Member
    i wonder is the the guy has read his own post he created? lol all this action / help and he prob is still taking the dbols lol
    Hopefully he didn't already poop his liver out & keel over! I recommend the same as the others - lots & lots of water, GET OFF THE DBOLS STAT & take milk thistle.

I always have to be careful of my water intake. I tend to not get thirsty & then I end up with dark urine. So when cycling I make sure to drink lots of H2O. And I ONLY take Dbols to front load a cycle if I take it at all...All those gains pretty much go away. It's like "rent-a-muscle" (and bloat)...

Good luck, I hope you can log in from ICU...

syd-bloke is offline Associate Member
    hes prob lookin for new liver! (hope not) lol

Even the great Arny wouldnt do that dose! hehehe

underworldmagic is offline Associate Member
    Liv.52 is highly recommended, get the Double Strength version (available from eBay or any other store) take max dosage with plenty of water throughout the day,

Go and see your doctor mate, dont risk it.

Ronnie Rowland is offline Author of Functional Training with a Fork
    Blog Entries
    Your not drinking enough water! Since you are prone to these sides I would suggest injectables.

DEE151 is offline Productive Member
    so are you taking any test with this?
    do ppl allways do a dbol only cycle? is that ok?

skinnykenney is offline Senior Member
    this sounds more like kidney filtration to me and it also sounds like you are a little paranoid also

Quote Originally Posted by 07sandiegomuscle View Post
    Damn lovbyts! Roid rage? Unhappy from no lov? Your flaming isn't very constructive.
    hahaha, no rage in any way, only pointing out the facts mate..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information