Thread: Please Read

Mike Guest

Arrow Please Read

Hey guys something has come to my attention as a growing problem. I see many times that a post will invoke conversation amongst other members. Either a group of vets or members will start a conversation on theory or debate about certain juices etc or sometimes a post will be made and it turns into a joking session with some of the members. While this is all well and good to an extent, I ask that everyone please be aware of what the initial thread was for. And if that thread provokes conversation about other topics and a good informative and constructive debate goes on then all the better. But please, let's try to make sure that the question that the member posted in the first place is atleast answered first before we take posts in all different directions.

Thank you all

The Iron Game Guest

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Guilty as charged. Don't have to ask me twice. BUMP!

MarkyMark is offline Member
    Thanks Mike ... I was about to mention that ...hehe

primodonna is offline Female Member
    So....what was the question you needed answered, Mike? I'm here to help you...
    What happens here, stays here

flexshack is offline Member

Thumbs up

very true indeed. i'll bump this.

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    bump

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by PaPaPumP
    Guilty as charged. Don't have to ask me twice. BUMP!
    That includes me too. Duly noted Mike.

pureanger is offline Senior Member
    Me Too mike sorry

atwa is offline Associate Member

basskiller is offline Associate Member
    It's just too damn easy to go O/T, but I hear ya!

bass

XBiker is offline Retired Vet
    Mike,

As much as I do respect you and like you, you are beginning to remind me of a mod over at Elite.

He posted all this "in the interest of the board" shit and was locking a friend of mine's posts.

I agree that we (as a community) need to help each other and take care of each other. I have done this to the best of my ability. However, take the humor out of the board and I for one am gone.

cnyce89 is offline Banned
    thats a good point X....buty i also do see where mike is coming from

Mike Guest
    First off - I am not looking for anyone to apologize etc - I do the same thing - I am in no way an exception. So no worries.

Second...damn X....you surprise me.......read the post again - I dont mind humor - I have been on this board since day one and the family and fun are part of the reason I like it so damn much and call it home. It's the reason that I am not on Elite enough to know who you are talking about - which is probably a good thing because I have a feeling I would be offended by your comment - as it sounds like an insult X....But in any case - re-read the post - I said that all of that is all well and good IF you are aware of what the post originated for and that the question asked is answered before we all go off on tangents....I am not asking ya'll to quit joking around or having fun - I am not asking for a stoic Q&A session - just that we make sure questions get answered if we are going to use someone's post to start an off tangent conversation.....If anyone else thinks that is an absurd request let me know....maybe I am wrong.......fuck........

XBiker is offline Retired Vet
    Originally posted by Mike
    Second...damn X....you surprise me.......read the post again - I dont mind humor - I have been on this board since day one and the family and fun are part of the reason I like it so damn much and call it home. It's the reason that I am not on Elite enough to know who you are talking about - which is probably a good thing because I have a feeling I would be offended by your comment - as it sounds like an insult X....But in any case - re-read the post - I said that all of that is all well and good IF you are aware of what the post originated for and that the question asked is answered before we all go off on tangents....I am not asking ya'll to quit joking around or having fun - I am not asking for a stoic Q&A session - just that we make sure questions get answered if we are going to use someone's post to start an off tangent conversation.....If anyone else thinks that is an absurd request let me know....maybe I am wrong.......fuck........
    Mike,

No problems whatsoever. You know I respect you and you have always helped me when I have asked.

I understand where you are coming from and I will respect and honor your wishes.

I just don't want this to take the fun out of the board. I too have watched this board evolve and become (again IMO) one of the friendlier boards on the net. I like it and it is where I do most of my posting.

Your point and intentions have been taken by X.

Shredz is offline Respected Member

hell yeah

Powe to the people Mike...

I hear yeah loud and clear..I've got your back..lol..

NO seriously..i agree with what you are saying..

Mike Guest
    Ok guys I dont want anyone to think I am trying to take the fun out of the board here. I like to joke around just as much as the next guys - all I am saying is when someone posts something serious - before turning it into a rally of inside jokes - just make sure his/her question is answered before you use their post as a platform to joke around on - But once they have been answered by all means joke around - X I like to have fun. Period. Ya'll know I joke around as well - I am just looking out for the guys that are posting things and dont get their questions answered - I have gotten a few PMs about it. That's all.

Thanks for your help guys. This includes ME....

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    mike
    i agree, i think as long as business is taken care of first then there wont be a problem. address the question first and then hang on for the ride afterwards....................

peace bb79

CYCLEON Guest
    Mike, that answer reminds me of a story - A guy walks into a bar with a duck under his arm.................... (oh, the question you asked in the first place has been answered already, hasnt it?) LOL hahahahahahaha

YES, all you witty jokesters!!!!!! answer my questions on dantrolene!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    ...This post has turned comedic! HALT!

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor

Thumbs up

i see where x could have misconstrued the original post, but i think mike cleared it up 100%. so everyone return to your usual happy selves! shake hands fellas. as you were...

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member

primodonna is offline Female Member
    what are you, arthur...the off topic police?
    What happens here, stays here

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    Yep

Thread Information