Thread: fina with dmso?

Jackman is offline Banned

fina with dmso?

hey guys i did my research and searches and i got bits and peaces of info about how to use dmso with fina can ne 1 that used it or knows how give me a step by step on how to do it? how long should you rub it in ect? (i know injecting is better but plz anser)

xxxl83 is offline Productive Member
    Check your PMs

xxxl83

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    Oh man, i was not even gonna respond to this thread, but i felt like i had to. Jackman i was once a newbee myself. And with being a newbee comes asking dipshit questions that can be obtained with a little gadget we here like to call "the search button."

Nevermind. I had a long ass speech prepared for just your ass, but i don't feel like typing it out just for you. It was highly flammable And flamming is not something that this board is about.

Im sorry man. I reallly am. It's just that i have seen this same fucking question like 6 times in a week all from newbees. If im wrong please don't hesitate to tell me so. You can flame Buff because he says, that he like it

I guess with my senior citizen status i have become an old grumpy bastard.
    Peace out

Jdawg50 is offline Anabolic Member
    Bro,.............................. suck it up and inject the fina. If you dont like needles your in the wrong place. BigMike is right this is the 5-6th time I have seen this same kind of post in two weeks. SEARCH BUTTON

jammergsxr is offline Member
    I,ve responded and posted several times on how to do this step by step,hit the search or check out my my past post.the info is all there!

Thread Information