Gucio is offline Junior Member

winny prevents deca gyno?

i dont know where i heard this but is there any truth behind it.

sd11 is offline Banned
    Yeah winny prevents progesterone induced gyno.

nj_
    nj_ is offline Senior Member
    There is no real proof that winny prevents progesterone gyno, it is an old myth that seems to hold up for most people, winny does have an affinity for the progesterone receptor, but just because it binds to it doesn't mean it's going to prevent you from getting gyno from deca .

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    nj is right on, and most typically the user 1.) isn't taking enough deca to induce progesterone/prolactin type gyno or 2.) they aren't genetically predisposed to this, shit, there are probably 20 diff variables to consider, but those are two BIG ones that come to mind...

sd11 is offline Banned
    Hey Dj I know you really know your shit and I agree most people don't take enough deca to induce progesterone gyno, but my bro was having gyno probs with a high dose of deca and the next time he ran deca he did with winny and he had none, do you think there is any validity to winny preventing progesterone gyno or do you think it's just heresay.

righton is offline Senior Member
    Take it from someone who's been there, winny DOES NOT prevent deca gyno!!! I get gyno from the mere site of deca viles and i have run winny for up to 6 weeks with deca and damn near had a b-cup to prove it!!!

well there you have it, some people do not get it, and some people do, which leaves me right back at where i was before, there are too many variables to consider and not enough valid studies to indicate that stanozolol prevents progesterone/prolactin type gyno, and again its probably dose related but more importantly related to the individual

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    A possibility might be bromo, but haven't heard anyone say it has worked. I guess it couldn't hurt if you're getting the symptoms.

ive heard a few people state that bromo worked well, plus it increases levels of dopamine, who doesn't want that?

Thread Information