Meee is offline Junior Member

Injection Pain - Severe

Took a shot in my leg with 1cc of Sus 250. For the last 3 days, unable to walk. Can't bend my leg all the way without severe pain, and not able to flex the leg also, as this causes pain.

Pain is approx. 6-8 inches down from hip bone. Although I took shot down farther from there. I have done this many times, and surprised at what this could be.

Are there any small leg muscles up that far that I may have hit by mistake. As I was drawing from an amp, is there also any possibility that a small shard of glass could have been injected through syringe/ That seems highly doubtful.

Any feedback appreciated. I've had muscle soreness from shots before but nothing near this painful. Tks all.

Meee

Meee is offline Junior Member
    Forgot to mention, I used 1.5", which I have done for ever in my thigh.

Vaj10 is offline Associate Member
    im 99% sure there is no shard of glass in the syringe..... as far as the pain im sure you'll be fine... i took a delt shot a week ago and i finally can put my jacket on without a helper (keep in mind im used to delt shots). give it time, some ointment, and a few hot baths... good luck..

rampage23 is offline Junior Member
    Sus250 shots are usually pretty notorious for being sore on the muscles. I used it and I found out that the deeper you go the less sore you are. Also remeber to massage the muscle very well after the injection and take your time. Injecting too fast can cause more soreness as well. I use Icy Hot or Theragesic on the injection area about an hour after I'm through. Hope this helps.

Thread Information