TTTT is offline Junior Member

300mgs of clomid first day... split? or at once?

Should I take all the tabs at once, or would it be wise to split the clomied up throughout the day?
    Here will be by post cycle recovery........... 300mgs of clomed day 1
    100 mgs days 2 thru 14
    days 15 thru 26 50mgs
    How does that sound?
    I have concluded throught research, I just want to confirm this one...
    oh and I might throw in some Creatine as a bonus.

bump

KeyMastur is offline VET
    i always split mine up.

100 in the mornin, lunch, dinner

50 mornin, dinner

50 mornin

razor67 is offline Banned
    i split the 300 up also.but the next 10 days i just take 100mg in the am.

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I was thinking about this one today. Wouldn't it be best to pop all of them first thing in the morning - to go with your natural flow... since you are working on bringing endogenous levels up - it should make sense... anyone?

I am currently taking 100mg and split them up - if I take them too late it effects my sleep... (and last time I had an incredible dream I was a sniper in Vietnam and in some knee deep shit ) I actually do very well on them - feel great! I think I will only take a morning dose when taking anything under 200mgs.

ssoj is offline New Member
    Split is the best brother. You need the dosage to be continous and constant due to the half-life of the drug. The more you take at ounce will aslo increase the side-effects. It sounds like one of basic cns side effects of the drug you have resltlessness. look it up in a drug book under Clomiphene citrate the side effects aren't to bad but they can be with increased dosages.

ssoj - wouldn't that cause an unatural increase in testosterone ? Aren't endogenous levels of testosterone suppose to peak in the AM? I understand it probably has a short term effect on LH - but are consitent levels really required for this type of use?

nj_
    nj_ is offline Senior Member
    The half-life isn't really a factor in this situation as I believe it is roughly 5 days.

Originally posted by nj_
    The half-life isn't really a factor in this situation as I believe it is roughly 5 days.
    5 days eh... cool - thanks _nj - what is your take on timing the Clomid dose? Or does it not matter at all...

dickhead is offline New Member
    warrior. go ahead try once. your liver will hurt like a mother fucker and you feel like eating BON BON. you'll cry off anything.

m16a2 is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by dickhead
    warrior. go ahead try once. your liver will hurt like a mother fucker and you feel like eating BON BON. you'll cry off anything.
    I'm in day 7 of clomid and I had those feelings for a couple of days. I feel fine now though. I've never been so happy to have morning wood.

good thougts bros, lets hear a little more, I have a lot of mixed messages here, bump.

nj_
    nj_ is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by Warrior

5 days eh... cool - thanks _nj - what is your take on timing the Clomid dose? Or does it not matter at all...
    I say it doesn't really matter, take it with your meals.

m16a2 is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by nj_

I say it doesn't really matter, take it with your meals.
    Word, if the half life is 5 days, it shouldn't make any difference whatsoever.

Originally posted by dickhead
    For some reason I don't get those effects from Clomid. I feel great - and workouts are ging great. If it was as bad as some of you say - I would switch to Nolvadex and/or HCG .

ssoj is offline New Member
    Correct it was in more refrence to the Half-life of FHS and LH. As far as nightly test levels being cosistent with ealry AM levels and this being unatrual yes/ bad not aware of anything stating this to be a negative thing. Also keep in mind Your body is already at a deficent state night and day. And Clomid will not actualy completley restore normal levels till about 10-14 days down the road. Some studies have been done in the past few years in-regards to test levels at night and more importanlty during sleep. The studies concluded that lower test levels during sleep were non-condusive to muscle growth and higher test levels during sleep, becuase it is such a critical growth period when your body is growing, rebuilding, and regenrating, actualy increased muscle growth. I know of one company that is marketing a shake that you take before you got to bed. It is supposed to keep your test levels up during the night. But it's about 110 bones a month. Also alot of research in regards to the male use of clomid recommends that if you are going to take two or more doses a day you should split it up. Alot of what is recommended for women is different because they are using it for conception purposes clomid increases ovulation. We on the other hand are using it for something diff. I am not saying it's bad just better to split it up. Let me know what you think brother.

Thread Information