BARBENDER29 is offline Associate Member

Test 425 need help

I hope someone can help me on this.I took 3/4cc of Supra test 425 on Sunday to start my cycle. On monday I started feeling ache and a little sluggish.I stayed home from work on tuesday because I felt the same.I injected in my left shoulder and it seems to be a little puffy and red around the injection site.Has anyone ever had this to happen and if so how long does it last?I'm suppose to inject again on thursday and plan on doing so unless I you guys tell me otherwise.Thanks for any help you can give.

TheRequiem is offline Junior Member
    That does not sound normal for Test. I would definately stop intake. Check to see if it is real or not and also, in some cases... you might bet allergic to some of it's ingredients so be careful. best regards

dickhead is offline New Member
    email me, i'lll direct you to him

BIG-G is offline Banned
    thats totally normal esp with test, change ur inection spot to ur ass because its the most absorbing spot and theres less nerves for pain. Put it in on the upper side alternating sides each week. IT might take a few shots before ur body gets used to it so swelling and pain are common. Happened to me, put it in my thigh and couldnt walk for days (testanon 250). BIG-G

BARBENDER29 is offline Associate Member
    Thanks Big G I'll try changing it to my ass and see how that works.I'll try anything before quiting.I will start fina and winny in 3 more weeks so maybe the oil in the fina will also help eaz the pain.

Dancer is offline Anabolic Member
    The only time I took 425 alone my shit swelled up... mix it with something to keep the depot stable... with high volume test like that the depot would defuse quicker and the all you would have left is Prop crystals.

Thread Information