Ryan191892 is offline New Member

Please explain aspirating

Hey Bro's

This probably sounds like a weird Q to ask but ive been reading for a while now on this sight now and have gained alot of great info...but ive never read anything explaining aspiration? Could someone help me out. Havent started cycle yet still researching and learning bf i try.

Thanks

xxxl83 is offline Productive Member
    Ok I'm pretty sure you could've found this somewhere in the educational threads but, Aspirating is after you insert the needle you pull back on the plunger a little bit till you see a clear fluid enter the syringe than it's okay to go ahead and inject. If you see blood it means you hit a blood vessel and shouldn't inject.

xxxl83

Ryan191892 is offline New Member
    thank you i had read that i was suppost to do that i just didnt know that that was called aspiration.thanks once again

If in fact on a rare occasion you do aspirate some blood, slowly pull the syringe out, change needles, expel the blood, and rejab in a different spot. You will actually see tiny air bubles in the syringe when you aspirate. If you see THAT, your good to go. Make sure you use sterile procedures when injecting, i.e. cleaning sites before jabbing, clensing the tops of vials, etc. Also, try and rotate injection sites. You may want to do a search on 'Aspirating'. You should get alot of topics and it may help you out. Good luck.

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    DS is a good man. follow his trail

Originally posted by 01dragonslayer
    If in fact on a rare occasion you do aspirate some blood, slowly pull the syringe out, change needles, expel the blood, and rejab in a different spot. You will actually see tiny air bubles in the syringe when you aspirate. If you see THAT, your good to go. Make sure you use sterile procedures when injecting, i.e. cleaning sites before jabbing, clensing the tops of vials, etc. Also, try and rotate injection sites. You may want to do a search on 'Aspirating'. You should get alot of topics and it may help you out. Good luck.

Thread Information