XT DSM is offline New Member

Help me Please with my Post cycle

hi everyone !

my stats are 27 yearls old 6.1 80 Kgs on my first day of the cycle, 87 on the last day.

I just finished a very very mild first cycle that looked like

wk 1 100 mg of Deca 200 mg of Primo
    wk 2 200 mg of Deca 300 mg of Primo
    wk 3 200 mg of Deca 300 mg of Primo 250 mg of Sus
    wk 4 200 mg of Deca 200 mg of Primo 250 mg of Sus
    wk 5 200 mg of Deca 100 mg of Primo 250 mg of Sus
    wk 6 50 mg of Deca 250 mg of Sus

I decided to add Sus on my 3rd week till the end of the cycle to avoid any chances of Deca dick (I know with these low dosage and short cycle I should not worry about it, but I always like to be safe than sorry.

U guys would probebly think how much did I gain of a cycle like that. well I did gain more than what I could ask for. I gained 7 KGs not sure how much of that I can keep, but I would do my best to keep as much of it as I can retaining the same deit. I started gained on my 2nd week ( I know that there is no way in hell I could have starting gaining on my 2nd week because of the AS, it's my deit, anyway I am happy with my gains weather 50% of it came from my diet and the rest from the AS, or even if all of it from eating alone.

my question is.

my balls did shrink a bit, and I think my sperm count went down a tad too. I might be wrong tho.

now here is the post cycle I was thinking of

after 3 weeks of my last shot, I will take 6 tabs of Clomid for the first day, then take 2 tabs for the week after, and finally 1 tab for the final week.

does that look right to u guys, or I should run the clomid a bit shorter, or maybe a bit longer?

thanks
    Last edited by XT DSM; 01-03-2003 at 07:07 AM.

XT DSM is offline New Member
    come on people, I am asking a very simple question.

thanks

nj_
    nj_ is offline Senior Member
    6 tabs (300mg) on day 1, 2 tabs (100mg) days 2-11 and 1 tab (50mg) days 12-21 is fine. Your cycle wasn't very well planned though...tapering is a waste and 3 weeks of sust didn't do much to help you since it takes roughly 3 weeks to kick in. Next time consult us before starting your cycle so we can help you tweak it to get the maximum efficacy out of it.

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    i agree with nj_...the way your running your clomid is fine....Madmax..

Thread Information