KunipshunFit is offline Lounge Lizard

need some advice

I'm involved in a bet, with a co-worker at my gym. We are trying to lose as much bodyfat as possible...I'm trying to drop down to the low 7's high 6's.

I've got planned to run Clen /ECA stack starting 1/6/03 2 weeks on 2 weeks off, with the Clen being run on the end week which is the week ending 4/3/03.

I've got 20 amps of winny currently and can have the money by late Jan to get my other 22 amps so i can run my winny @ 50mg ED.

Now my main problem is with some "unexpected" financing problems which have recently been hitting me. (speeding ticket, and another ticket) which will take me for 300.00 (my prop or deca )

My problem is now I wont have the money to order my prop and deca because I have to pay for these tickets. Well I will have more money on the 1/24. The only problem this presents, is I will have whatever gear I order by 2/03/03, however that leaves me only 8 weeks total to run whatever i am going to run, and that really means that i'll be only 2 weeks on whatever i start before i start my winny.

That being said...I do not know whether or not to order deca or propinate or cypionate . i mean 8 weeks is a short ass amount of time. and honestly I can run whatever i order longer than the "bet end date" so that I get a full 10-14 weeks out of it...but being I'm running the winny six weeks prior to the 4/3 date, it would present a fucked up cycle.

It would look something like this

Week 1-12 (whatever *deca/prop/cyp* one of them)
    Week 3-8 (50mg Winny ED)
    Week 1-8 (clen/Eca stack) really it is being ran week -2 to 8. (10 weeks)

So i'm curious as to how to maximze this and make it the best for me. I want to be lean as hell come 4/3, but 8 weeks is a short ass amount of time but it's the deadline. So would it even be remotely benefitial to run an 8 week cycle? i mean the deca has a ester life of 2-3 weeks *some say longer* so i mean it would stay in my system longer, so consivebly it would stay in my system for 10 weeks anyway...if itook it for 8...

BLAH!!! - FUCKING COPS....why do they have to pull you over...Granted I was doing 22 over, but I was sick, and going to the doctor! (that ticket alone was a 300 dollar lawyer fee)

Anyway i appreciate any and ALL help

shameless bump

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member

Re: need some advice

sorry this took so long bro, had to find time to read the whole thing, i think the deca is definatley a bad idea, do not run that, deca 'in myself' doesn't manifest and show results till around weeks 3-5, that said by the time you actually see noticable solid size or strength gains from it, itll almost be time to come off, same for the cypionate , doens't manifest for about 2-4 weeks, almost half the total time of your cycle, so my advice? use the winny, prop, and eca/clen ...with proper diet, personally id do about 60/30/10 protein/card/fat, and cardio 3-5x weekly 45min each time and especially cardio in the morning before breakfast, youll get some amazing results from prop/winny/eca/clen, best of luck! any more questions/complaints just hollar

Originally posted by KunipshunFit
    I'm involved in a bet, with a co-worker at my gym. We are trying to lose as much bodyfat as possible...I'm trying to drop down to the low 7's high 6's.

I've got planned to run Clen/ECA stack starting 1/6/03 2 weeks on 2 weeks off, with the Clen being run on the end week which is the week ending 4/3/03.

I've got 20 amps of winny currently and can have the money by late Jan to get my other 22 amps so i can run my winny @ 50mg ED.

Now my main problem is with some "unexpected" financing problems which have recently been hitting me. (speeding ticket, and another ticket) which will take me for 300.00 (my prop or deca)

My problem is now I wont have the money to order my prop and deca because I have to pay for these tickets. Well I will have more money on the 1/24. The only problem this presents, is I will have whatever gear I order by 2/03/03, however that leaves me only 8 weeks total to run whatever i am going to run, and that really means that i'll be only 2 weeks on whatever i start before i start my winny.

That being said...I do not know whether or not to order deca or propinate or cypionate. i mean 8 weeks is a short ass amount of time. and honestly I can run whatever i order longer than the "bet end date" so that I get a full 10-14 weeks out of it...but being I'm running the winny six weeks prior to the 4/3 date, it would present a fucked up cycle.

It would look something like this

Week 1-12 (whatever *deca/prop/cyp* one of them)
    Week 3-8 (50mg Winny ED)
    Week 1-8 (clen/Eca stack) really it is being ran week -2 to 8. (10 weeks)

So i'm curious as to how to maximze this and make it the best for me. I want to be lean as hell come 4/3, but 8 weeks is a short ass amount of time but it's the deadline. So would it even be remotely benefitial to run an 8 week cycle? i mean the deca has a ester life of 2-3 weeks *some say longer* so i mean it would stay in my system longer, so consivebly it would stay in my system for 10 weeks anyway...if itook it for 8...

BLAH!!! - FUCKING COPS....why do they have to pull you over...Granted I was doing 22 over, but I was sick, and going to the doctor! (that ticket alone was a 300 dollar lawyer fee)

Anyway i appreciate any and ALL help

nj_
    nj_ is offline Senior Member
    Go with the prop. Throw in some fina if you can find the funds, otherwise just do the prop/winny.

yeah, i agree with the prop...as far as the Fina...wish i had the funds and availablilty.

Anyway if you wanna check out my progress Check out the competitive bb'ing forum and the thread title is called "the bet".

I've been doing cardio 45 X 5, weight is comming nicely and MIKE_XXL has helped me greatly with my diet! a cycling of the carbs! *thanks again mike*

Anyway, Prop was the original choice, so i'm glad i made it. Also, should I extend the cycle past the deadline of the bet? or should I keep it going for a full 12 weeks?

Ya know...considering all this is just a role playing game

Thread Information