MR BICEPS is offline Associate Member

Eq Verses Testosterone ?

I'm new to the gear game so I have what I feel is a good question. Lets say I had to choose between EQ or one of the Testosterones for quality size, cuts and stength. Which route would be best?
    Its to my understanding that you keep almost everything gained off of EQ but testosterone is hard to maintain once stopped. On the other hand that doesnt make alot of sense to me? Which rout would be the best to take for making and keeping gains after AS use stopped? THANKS GUYS!

Cynical is offline Associate Member
    either one by themselves wont get you much as far as keepable gains IMO. Use both... a good beginner cycle in my mind is test and eq both @ 400 mg for 10 weeks

MDMA is offline Banned
    Eq and test prop, you'll keep almost all your gains.

skii96 is offline Member
    Use test, any test will do. Using eq by itself will yield very little in gains. It sounds like your planning on doing your first cycle give us some stats and goals and maybe we can set u up a good cycle.

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    i think you can make fine gains with just test alone, eq alone i would have to agree doesn't yield much...the theory that you keep all from eq makes no sense, you lose gains because your hpta is shutdown, and without testosterone , cortisol and estrogen are free to reign, eq will shut you down just as test would they both exhibit negative feedback to the hpta resulting in downregulation of test production, sperm production, etc...so whether you keep the gains or not is a matter or post cycle recovery, ancillaries, nutrition, rest, etc...

mrdraco is offline Junior Member
    If you can only take one, go with test@500mg/wk. Better would be both test and EQ, which will add to your lean gains. Use the EQ at 400mg/wk.

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    agreed, i think test with a good diet is fine for getting cut, especially if your taking some anastrozole...best of luck

Thread Information