Thread: Eq

bigkmac6 is offline New Member

Question Eq

How is EQ for a first time user? What can I expect if I take it by itself? Is it wise to stack it with somehting else. I want something mild and safe. Thank you.

babi is offline Associate Member
    eq is a good choice.stack it with test and you are good to go(test=no mild but no harsh either)

An EQ/Winny stack is a great combo for a beginner although test is a great base for any cycle. I would definately run the EQ with SOMETHING though, you'll be happier with your results. Heres a few good combos:
    EQ/Winny
    Wks 1-10 400mg EQ/wk
    Wks 7-12 50mg winny/ED
    Start clomid Wk13 at 300mg 1st day; 100mg/ED days 2-10; 50mg/ED days 11-20. Make sure your taking a liver protector and have nolva on hand, but at that dose, its unlikely.

EQ/Test
    Wks 1-10 400mg EQ/wk
    Wks 1-11 4-500mg Test Eth/wk
    Start clomid Wk13 (three wks after last shot of EQ; two after test) at same dose listed above. Make sure your taking an anti-e for the test and have nolva on hand.

EQ/Test/Winny
    Wks 1-10 400mg EQ/wk
    Wks 7-12 50mg winny/ED
    Start clomid as listed above, take an anti-e and liver protector, have nolva on hand.

Train hard and eat clean and you'll have good results. Its only the beginning.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Originally posted by 01dragonslayer
    An EQ/Winny stack is a great combo for a beginner although test is a great base for any cycle. I would definately run the EQ with SOMETHING though, you'll be happier with your results. Heres a few good combos:
    EQ/Winny
    Wks 1-10 400mg EQ/wk
    Wks 7-12 50mg winny/ED
    Start clomid Wk13 at 300mg 1st day; 100mg/ED days 2-10; 50mg/ED days 11-20. Make sure your taking a liver protector and have nolva on hand, but at that dose, its unlikely.

EQ/Test
    Wks 1-10 400mg EQ/wk
    Start clomid Wk13 (three wks after last shot of EQ; two after test) at same dose listed above. Make sure your taking an anti-e for the test and have nolva on hand.

EQ/Test/Winny
    Wks 1-10 400mg EQ/wk
    Wks 7-12 50mg winny/ED
    Start clomid as listed above, take an anti-e and liver protector, have nolva on hand.

Train hard and eat clean and you'll have good results. Its only the beginning.
    Those are some good eq cycles

JohnnyB

Thread Information