TheStromba is offline Associate Member

Cycle Just Kickin In - Not feeling Well

Hope you bros can help or at least speculate.

I started my cycle last week

Weeks 1-8 100mg prop every 3rd day
    50mg Provirion ed
    Clen - starting with 20mcg

On New Years Eve, I started feeling weak and very tired with headaches. (not the norm for me & I don't think I'm getting the Flu or anything like that) I dropped the Clen on New years Eve to see if that was it. -No go.

I am thinking of either 1) stopping the provirion and going with Novaldex or

2) Going with eod injections on the prop. I was thinking this may help stabilize my levels.

Ideas ?

caladin is offline Junior Member
    Make sure to drink a boatload of water.. makes a differance for me

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    EOD injects of Prop 100mg and keep the Proviron at 25-50mgs.

Don't add the Nolvadex when running such a low testosterone dose... you need some estrogen conversion... you are only running 350mg of testosterone per week. Plus it's Prop - if you get estrogen sides from it, then stop. It is out of your system in 2 days... then begin Clomid or Nolvadex.

Drink more water.

XBiker is offline Retired Vet
    It's a good chance of your levels peaking and falling by using the prop that way.

It would be advisable to do it EOD, so you get a better baseline of your test levels.

Do you feel like you do when you come off cycle? That kind of run down, lack of motivation? It could very well be the extra day with the prop.
    Last edited by XBiker; 01-02-2003 at 10:50 PM.

Trevor is offline Associate Member
    The clen can make you feel like shit if you do not take in enough pottassium every day. You can drink 5 gallons of water but if you are not getting the pottassium then you are gonna get headaches....cramps....and a sever lack of motivation....almost flu/fever like symptoms....from my experiance. As said above the Test levels fluctuating so much could also be the problem.....but the clen could also just be compounding the "shitty feeling".....good luck

TheStromba is offline Associate Member
    Well - I'm feeling alot better today. I did not take the Provirion yesterday.

I think that I was just having problems with the huge androdgen onslaught combined with not doing the prop often enough.

I am gonna go with the prop eod for sure. Had a pretty good workout today. If I contune to feel better, I'll pick up the provirion again in a day or two and the Clen a few days after that.

Thanks guys.

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    IMO - testosterone used under 4-500mg per week doesn't really have to be stacked with proviron - especially Prop. Maybe bank the Proviron for post cycle?

Thread Information