Thread: ?Boldebal-h?

JJJUICE is offline New Member

?Boldebal-h?

hello everyone.....it has been a long time since i posted and sorry if this is a stupid question. I just picked up a 10ml bottle of "illium Boldebal-H" and under it, it says 50mg/ml "boldenone undecylenate." Now i know that this is a bottle of Equipoise but is it a good one? How should i run the cycle and i was going to stack it with something, was thinking of dec-burabolin, anyone know a better juice to stack this with? any info that u could supple qould really help. Also, is it bad that this is a horse steroid ? like anyother side effect that i should know about or is this n different than most other one? thank you

peeeeeeeeeeeeeace

Nico is offline Associate Member
    That bottle of EQ wil last you a litle over a week. You are going to need another 7 bottles to get at least 400mgs a week. for ten weeks.
    Not worth it bro.

JJJUICE is offline New Member
    why the fuck does everyone on here say u need 18 bottles of this and 23 bottle of this to see any gains. when i said i had a bottle of winny everyone said i needed two or three. wtf...im not some fuckin profession weightlifter u talk all this shit but i bet my body is better than all of u fuckss. peole i know that have been juicin for a long time say this is good but no the board people say i need 80 more shots. GET A FUCKIN LIFE!!!!! u gay fucks get a life...stop posting and go to the gym

peace

br808 is offline New Member
    JJJUice...
    first off, no one is talking shit except you.

second, You need more than one bottle of eq because of this minutely important thing called a CYCLE.

third, nico was just trying to give you advice so you dont end up hurting yourself

and last of all, insulting everyone on the board by saying "GET A FUCKIN LIFE!!!!! u gay fucks get a life...stop posting and go to the gym" is bullshit. Im sure some of us have more time in the gym than you have been alive.

Get your shit straight before a mod gets involved and kicks you off for being so childish.

malidfa is offline Member
    All together u have 500mgs with ur 10ml bottle,so what is ur cycle going to look like smart ass??? Are u going to take 50mgs for 10 weeks or 100mgs for 5 weeks if u did any of the above doses u wouldnt see any type of gains,
    Nico just told u how it is bro,now maybe u should get a life u little terd!!!!

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    I think it's funny with a name like JJJuice that you have no clue what you are doing...

Nico is 100% correct and you need to pay attention and learn...

You ask for advice and when you get the right advice you go and talk shit on the whole freaking board... Get lost loser!

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    jjuice- that was quite possibly the most horrible "thank you" that i have ever had the displeasure to read. NOT COOL man. nico gave you honest, solid advice and you responded by flaming the entire AR community

whatever, this isnt worth anyones time... i for one would be happy if the MODS deleted the entire thread, because it will only serve to make people mad unnecessarily.

projectsherv is offline Associate Member
    this guy has some mental problems...

123A is offline Junior Member
    you asked the "stupid' question, so you got an CORRECT answer, but coming from a "GAY FUCK THAT NEEDS TO GET A LIFE" u can stick that EQ in your nob end, that should last you 10 weeks!!

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    Hey, I'm no pro or anything, and I'm taking 400mg a week. Your bottle has 500mg total. 50mg per 1ml at 10ml is 500mg total. The bottles that most people buy are 200mg per 1ml at 10ml which is 2000mg total. I use two bottles in a cycle which will last 10 weeks. It's a fairly basic cycle, definetly not what any pro would use. My guess is your source ripped you off and sold you a small 500mg bottle instead of the standard 2000mg bottle that most people buy.

Tan
    Tan is offline Banned
    I agree with Buff87

Got Gear? is offline Member
    It's guys like JJJUICE that give steroid users a bad name.

Leave now Dude, AR is better off without you.

mmaximus25 is offline Senior Member
    Look into getting a higher mg of boldenone ... 200mg/10ml. if you cant get a high mg like that then use deca , EQ any less than 200mg per ml is for people that love shooting sesame oil .. that’s me personally... but your a little high strung bra... you could have gone to the profile list and found out what type of dose to take by looking up EQ.
    I'm not a pro, but my body is like a car to motor-head and I will put my life on it; you’re not in better shape than me…
    Also… if your using AS then at lease try and gain as much knowledge of your body's chemistry an how these hormones will effect you...
    Simply put, read and then come back and ask questions... but you don’t have to insult us... we could have helped you...
    Good luck now....

mmaximus25 is offline Senior Member
    I just read the other posts... you insult us and still people like my self have helped you, but I too think you should be banned if you don’t apologized... there’s no need for you...

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by JJJUICE
    u talk all this shit but i bet my body is better than all of u fuckss. peole i know that have been juicin for a long time say this is good but no the board people say i need 80 more shots. GET A FUCKIN LIFE!!!!! u gay fucks get a life...stop posting and go to the gym
    OK, this childish shit happens once and then never again....got it?

Take this as you will but it is not meant to be a flame, merely a wake up call. You REALLY have to do much more reseach pal! The information your "buddies" are giving you is not only false but can eventually be dangerous, because they, like you, have no idea what they are doing!! You are asking for advice, which is good, but accept that advice and research the answers you are given further...that is how you educate yourself on this subject!! From reading just a few of your posts I can tell that you have no concept of mg vs. ml (mg is a unit of mass/weight and ml is a unit of volume). As mmaximus said EQ comes in different strengths. What you have is 10ml of EQ which is dosed at 50mg per 1 ml (1cc) and the recommended dosage for this product is 400mg/week (which is by NO means excessive). Therefore you would need 8cc's per week (not neccesarily 8 shots as you can fit up to 3cc's in a syringe). If you had 200mg EQ you would only require a 1cc shot, twice per week. You also stated that you had 10 amps of sust and when it was suggested you buy more you replied "well I'm looking to get cut". If you had researched sust250 you would realize that it is predominantly a bulking drug and lower dosages DO NOT mean you will get cut. Sust is NOT a cutting drug....PERIOD!! The point is, you need much more information and it's very hard to believe that you already have several cycles under your belt knowing as little as you do about the substances you are putting in your body. That's not a flame, it's an observation

Thread Information