FlipB is offline New Member

Is this getting ripped??

A few of my buddies are getting anxious and jumped into a deal on Test suspension 10 1cc viles, each at 100mg, for 100$. Does that sound aweful steep as far as price? And really underdosed..shouldn't a test susp cycle be more beneficial at 300-400mg a week?

nj_
    nj_ is offline Senior Member
    Test suspension has no ester and needs to be shot ED if not 2x ED. If this is their first cycle, I wouldn't recommend using it at all. I wouldn't recommend test suspension to any new user because of the frequent injections and pain factor.
    Last edited by nj_; 01-03-2003 at 04:29 PM.

FlipB is offline New Member
    Thanks nj, I told them it wasn't a good idea, but are crazed to get on it. Unfortunatly this is why people complain about loses post cycle and small gains on their first gains. I however will heed your advice and wait for some test enan, test cyp, or test prop to stack with for my first one.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Even prop has to injected atleast eod, but your best bet is to wait for some enan or cyp. JMO

JohnnyB

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    yah i think the stuff blows, it hurts, and it needs to be administered too frequently at least ED and actually due to how short the half life of test is it should be shot a few times daily, (no thanks), and the pain that accompanies it? (no thanks again)...but that price isn't bad...

Thread Information