justinb19 is offline New Member

Question 100mg of Primo EOD?????

I have been doing some research and was wondering what anyone thinks of this for a first cycle... Either taking 100mg of Primo EOD or every third day instead of taking say 400mg /wk. Any ideas would be cool....

nj_
    nj_ is offline Senior Member
    I don't see the point. Primo isn't a short-acting ester so if you shoot it EOD or E3D, its not going to make any difference than shooting it twice a week.

justinb19 is offline New Member
    My theory is that if you shoot 400mg once a wk then even though its not short acting it will still diminish reaching towards its halflife. Shooting EOD will smooth out the Peaks and valleys if you will of the level of Primo in the body. Just like eating 6 times a day to give your body a constant suply of cals instead of just eating the same amount of cals in one huge meal a day. I know food and sauce is different but just a theory.

nj_
    Shooting it EOD or E3D will result in more inconsistent blood levels as opposed to shooting it twice a week and always on the same days.

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    how do you figure nj? if you shoot more frequently, your levels will be more frequent and less peaks, imo...i mean it only makes sense, lets say your using an ester, cypionate for example, 2-3 weeks and its done right? well say you inject on monday, and it begins working that day your body begins removing the cypionate ester and the testosterone starts binding, and then a little the next day, and a little the next day, etc...specifically why long chain esters were designed for slow, semi-even release, so then lets say you administer it EOD, and you get to week 3, by the time those levels are supposed to fall or rise for that matter it doesn't matter because everything has been so consistenent with the EOD or even E3D the levels of test are very constant due to the consistent, timely manor the steroids was taken...ive read a few things preaching that the more constant the less troughs and peaks you'll have, so im kinda confused why your saying itll be less consistent?

the difference might be small, and of little advantage due to the frequent injections and possability for injection, sickness, etc...nevertheless it does provide more equal test levels over a longer period, nuff said...whether it is actually worth it, i personally would rather inject once or twice a week and thats what i follow, im just saying if you want more consistent levels then inject more frequently in smaller doses...

Dancer is offline Anabolic Member
    Shoting more frequintly allows more stable blood levels... on another note primo is a to expensive IMHO much better to spend the cash on EQ or winny.

nj_
    Because the half-life is so long I don't believe shooting EOD or E3D is going to make a significant difference as opposed to shooting twice a week. Example, lets say I'm shooting steroid X with a half-life of 7 days.

I shoot 250mg of steroid X on monday. I shoot another 250mg on Thursday. I shoot 250mg again on the following monday, and subsequently the following thursday. I keep following this pattern until the end of my cycle, the levels will be consistent because when the half-life is reached, another injection has also been administered and the injection prior to the one whos half-life has been reached is still active as well.

I don't think its gonna make a massive difference in blood level consistency when you're shooting a long acting ester EOD or E3D as opposed to twice a week, however if it was a short acting ester then I can see why there would be such inconsistent blood levels.

itll still be more consistent, and i agree with your point also, but either way they are both achieving the same thing, just ED, EOD, E3D is making it that much 'more' consistent, i think we both get the point, just wanna do it a different way...whether one is more suitable or not is difficult to determine...and i agree with dancer, primo is a designer roid and imo costs waaaay too much

nj_
    Originally posted by djdjdjddjon
    itll still be more consistent, and i agree with your point also, but either way they are both achieving the same thing, just ED, EOD, E3D is making it that much 'more' consistent, i think we both get the point, just wanna do it a different way...whether one is more suitable or not is difficult to determine...and i agree with dancer, primo is a designer roid and imo costs waaaay too much
    Agree with all your points. Especially that primo is a designer roid and far too expensive.

no doubt, give me some test anyday.

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    400mg of primo a week are about the minimum, max about 600 or 700mgs. It is rather expensive, but if you can do it, by all means!

Thread Information