Thread: EQ Winny Cycle?

LAGMuXle is offline Member

EQ Winny Cycle?

I'm planning on doing this cycle:

8wks:

25mg winstrol ed
    400mg Eq per wk

One concern was will this raise my blood pressure?

Also how much can I plan on gaining if I have an intake of 5000 cal a day with majority of it being proteins and healthy foods.

Thanks bros,

-LMux

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Blood pressure will depend on the individual. My BP actually got better on a Test/EQ cycle but usually you will have a slight increase because of the higher cell count.

I would extend the EQ to 10wks at least. EQ takes at least 3wks to kick(it took 5 for me) and I'd up the winny to 50mgED.

I'm also a believer in test as a base but many run cycles without it.

I would definately gradually increase the cals up to 5000. If you jump up suddenly your going to accumulate some unwanted fat.

Gains will depend on too many variables to judge at this time. But I can tell you that you will be happy with EQ. I've nevr met a person who wasn't

Shit bro, I forgot to mention starts for your gear.

Wks1-10 400mg EQ
    Wks9-13 50mgwinnyED

If you want to throw some tes in there I would run it
    Wks1-11 400mg Enan

sugarshane is offline Junior Member
    could one still make good gains without the TEST ENTH??? also, would adding 250mg test enth to that cycle for 10 weeks add water bloat?

Originally posted by sugarshane
    could one still make good gains without the TEST ENTH??? also, would adding 250mg test enth to that cycle for 10 weeks add water bloat?
    Yes, one can make amazing gains off of other gear without test. I just think it should be added even in small amounts to keep libido up, and also, it is whats naturally produced in the body.

250mg should not cause bloat unless your really prone. Even then theirs always L-dex/A-dex

Re: EQ Winny Cycle?

Originally posted by LAGMuXle
    I'm planning on doing this cycle:

8wks:

25mg winstrol ed
    400mg Eq per wk

One concern was will this raise my blood pressure?

Also how much can I plan on gaining if I have an intake of 5000 cal a day with majority of it being <a href="http://www.allsportsnutrition.com/listproducts.php?style=category&value=PROTEIN" target="_blank">protein</a>s and healthy foods.

Thanks bros,

-LMux
    As pheeno suggests, bump the EQ to 10wks and run the winny wks 7-12 at 50mg/ED. Your gonna be happier with your results. Don't forget clomid wk13. 300mg/1st day; 100mg/ED days 2-10; 50mg/ED days 11-20. Also, you may want to add a little milk thistle for your liver at 1000mg/ED. This combo of anabolics will give you good keepable gains. Remember to train hard and eat clean. Good luck.

LAGMuXle is offline Member
    Thanks a lot guys for advice,

This will be my first real cycle, so I was going to try to avoid using any test just yet, so off the first cylce I mentioned (25mg winnny ed, 400mg a wk of EQ), would I get considerable gains? And i'll keep in mind clomid after the cycle as well.

- Thanks a ton

LMux

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    if you run the eq for 10 weeks you will get more of a solid base when you come off. i would up the intake on the winny, but i would get your liver checked by your doctor periodically. but if your looking to gain it i woould throw test in there...if your worried about water retention you can take liqdex or arimidex ...the arimidex will completely block your gyno symptoms..but with some people it hinders there gains. you could take the winny at the end of the cycle instead of throughout...might make you a little more solid when you come off..it also helps the crash faze of your cycle while you test and eq will be leaving your body..Madmax..

Thread Information