sugarshane is offline Junior Member

question for pheedno.... test in eq.......

hey bros, just wondering if it is even worth it to throw 250mg test enth in for 10 weeks along with my 10 week eq cycle. just wondering will it help or just shut me down more? this is my 1st cycle so wonderin...

thanks

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    A while back I would of said don't bother with it unless you put up 400mg.
    But on my last cycle, instead of paying attention to what I was doing, I decided to watch TV while injecting and ended up only drawing and shooting up half what I was going to do(500mg) for the first 5wks of my cycle. I made awesome gains off of it. And actually saw no increase in the gains when I went up to my original planned dose.
    Most will tell you don't bother, and I would of been one of them unless I had that experience.
    Now with the test at 250, then I would go with 400 on the EQ and no less.

do you think it will be harder to recover from that, im also doing winny weeks 7-12

thanks bro

No, I don't think recovery will be that much harder to achieve.

I would lay it out like this

Wks1-10 400mg EQ
    Wks1-11 250mg Enan
    Wks8-13 50mg winnyED

Now the reason for the extended week of test is because test's half-life is shorter than EQ. Test half-life is around 10-14 days while EQ is 17-21. This will let you finish out your cycle with more consistant blood concentration. I knocked th winny forward to accomodate the half-lives of the EQ nad test, you should start you clomid 2 days after your last winny dose at the normal 300/100/50 split

Be sure to have Nolva on hand in case of gyno(which will be very unlikely due to the low test level and the mildness of EQ)

thanks bro!! 1 thing
    i only have 10ml of test, ?!

also what does it feel like when the eq and test kick in?? the test kicks in b4 the eq right?

peace

Not a prob bro. You work with what you have. Do the test to 10wks and carry on like the above cycle with the winny going untill 13 and clomid right after. A lot of bro's go ten of each. The extended week just accomodates the half-lives better. It wont make or break the cycle.

Good lucj and keep us posted on progress!

pumpseeker is offline Senior Member
    Is that a 200mg/ml or 250mg/ml bottle of test? If it's 200, get more. If 250, then just run the test for 10 weeks.

Re: ....

Originally posted by sugarshane
    also what does it feel like when the eq and test kick in?? the test kicks in b4 the eq right?

peace
    All I can really say is you will know. Yes test usually will kick in before the EQ. Test usually takes around 2-4wks and EQ usually around 3-5wks but it does depend on the person to an extent

alright bro 1 more thing, i have a choice of clomid or nolvadex for post cycle recovery, what do you suggest, i heard nolva was better? insight..

thanks!

I think the combo works great> And you'll need both anyway. Clomid is my preferance for post cycle if it's one or the other, but you will need nolva in case gyno shows up because clomid won't do much.

Thread Information