Thread: no gains yet

thegame01 is offline Member

no gains yet

i am in my 6 th week of test and deca at 300mg/week each and have seen no weight gain , fat loss etc etc . no strenght gains (well maybe a little).

i am eating very clean at about 3000-3500 cals a day . i train very hard and have been doing this for 4 years .This is my first cycle though .

I dont know what to think anymore .
    i was thinking of buying another bottle and taking 400 mg/week for the last 4 weeks or even extend it to 12 weeks instead of the planned 10 week cycle

What do ya all think . i need some advice
    Also what do you think is going on ?

I have heard nothing but good stuff about PVL which is what i ma using so i think the gear is ok

Thanks
    GZ

Got Gear? is offline Member
    At the very least you should be seeing weight gains from water retention.

Double-check that you've got legit gear.

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    ya sounds like your gear is fake, tha gear should have kicked in a while ago...Madmax..

got gear? i haven't seen you on this board for a while where ya been?

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    You should be eating more. Up the cals to 5000. Throw in a weight gainer shake if you feel you can't get the cals. And don't try and eat so clean. Save the clean eating for when you cut...
    Check your gear also like the guys said.

Diesel72 is offline Associate Member
    I am also going to have to agree with my fellow bros. Check your gear/source.

Take some pictures of your product/s and post them in the STEROID PICTURES section of this board. I'm sure you will get the answers you need.

Best of luck,
    Diesel

I know alote of guy's on this board that has done a cycle of PVL and they have had great gains .
    The source came highly reccomended so i am not ready to say that the gear is no good .but yet there 's gotta be a reason as to why i havent seen anything ,no sides ,no nothing .

i dont want to eat too much and get fat .It seems like anything beyong 3500-4000 cals and the extra cals go right to my midsection .My protein intake is up to around 250-300 grams

Any other suggestions
    THANKS
    GZ

Big_Boy is offline New Member

My comments

1- Not enough Cyp..
    2- Not enough food (Calorie Intake)
    3- You should take a min on 300Gr of protein
    4- How are you taking your shots? (Frequency)
    5- How's your training? Overtraining maybe? Are you trying to push more weight? How many reps? Sets?
    6- Did you take your BF% before in order to compare?
    7- What where your goals before starting the cycle?

And most importantly...What is your source doing about it?

Hope this helps...
    BB

dansteelman is offline Member
    You should have at LEAST 5-7 lbs of water retention. 3500 cals isnt enough for deca to work properly, I would eat at least 5000 calories a day. The boys are right, its a fact of life that you are going to put on some fat while bulking. The more weight you put on, the easier its going to be to lose that fat when you cut down. Look at lee preist for gods sake, the guy is a blimp off season. But I'm sure his DNP IV drip helps, LOL. Anyways, are you having any side effects at all? increase in sex drive? decrease in sex drive? I'm willing to bet that the test is way underdosed or even real at all. I would honestly be more concerned about what you have been injecting deep in to your muscle. I would go as far as to suggest to not inject any more until you get this straightened out for sure. Good luck!

ok guy's here are some answers but first the most important one of all
    "What is your source doing about it?"

**** well everybody seems to think "fake gear" BUT i have to disagree as i have one of the best sources around .Here's what he did for me
    After talking to him about it he replied within hours and offered me a free (no charge) bottle of suspina or prop.

He certainly doesnt have to do this .I was amazed once again by his service.He has tried to answer some of my questions and help out as to why i did not see any benefits .

I will try the prop for the last 4 week and see what happens with more test .My source is definitely not the problem .He's a good bro .

****I am taking my shots every week

****i am doing 12 sets for large muscle group and 7 for small muscle groups. I go to failure (forced reps) on about half of them . the boy's on gotfina think i am overtraining as they are big into the HIt style workouts (i train very intense)

****I did not take my body fat % before but i was around 8% and if anything i am losing my abs (maybe some water retention) or the increase in cals .

**** i have gained on 5000 cal diets before but they seem to go on my midsection right away . Thats why i kept it at 3000-3500 cals maybe a little more .

**** my goals were to gain mass with the least body fat possible .i dont care about going from 8% to 12 or something but dont want to become like a blimp

**** could it be that i have a high nat test level.
    i am a walking hard on even off the test so i have seen no diference there .I cant be more horny (impossible ) LOL

**** could it only kick in in the lkast few weeks or something.

Any thoughts would be great.
    Thanks for the help guy's
    GZ

dansteelman is offline Member
    It wont kick in, now is when it should be. 12 sets is too much, You are lifting too light if you can do 12 sets bro. JMO. I only do 5 sets of 6 reps, then pyramid down to failure. but go with what works for ya. if you feel froggy, then Jump

I know iwas training too much as i was feeling like shit and your right bro the weight had gone down and wasnt going up leading to my cycle and even on .I have cut back and am getting a little stronger not much yet but it's comming and i go to failure of course

Thanks alote guy's for the replies
    GZ

hammerhead is offline Member
    I don't believe for one minute your gear is legit.

There is no way in hell you can do 300 mg of real test and real deca and not notice a huge difference. Even if you don't gain weight you should still feel a huge diference in many other ways: sex drive, appetite, endurance ...

You are not doing a cycle. Your source may be legit but somehow the juice you got is bogus. Go to another source and get some gear and start a cycle. Consider yourself as being on week 1 when you start. You WILL see a HUGE difference once you get real gear in your body.

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    Hey Bro i would sudgest increasing your protein intake to about 300-350gm per day, for deca properly to work the protein intake must be very high. I am a big fan of PV Lab and right now all i am using is their gear, i know a few big boys (250lbs and over) around where i live that are using the stuff and are getting really good dains from it as well, this is the first time i am hearing anything negative about their products. I would deffinitely decrease the volume of your training, i belive in quality NOT quantity when it comes to training, reduce your over all volume i find i grow best on 4 training days a week, back around 9 working sets, chest 8 sets, bis 5-6 sets, tris 6-7 sets, calfs 6 sets, quads 10 sets hams 6 sets and shoulders 7 sets, all are done to failure and maybe 1 set per body part with negatives...i hope that get's you in a better derection, enjoy...XXL

Thanks Mike .I do beleive i was overtraining a bit but not that bad .I have lowered to about where your suggesting right now maybe a little less .

My eating is good ,i will try to up my protein from 300 to 350 g.
    But would 50 grams make that kind of diference?(no gains to good gains)
    I find if i eat more i get the gut right away.I measured myself to day and the only measurements that went up was my gut by 1 inch ,no other changes .

I do beleive PVL is good stuff .I trust my source 100% . I am just looking for answers .Could it be that i have a high nat test ?
    I am getting fatter on clean foods and am not gaining any muscle mass ,how else am i suppose to eat .

Thanks
    GZ

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Game, try making the subtle changes that the boys suggest. I'm 100% sure that PV Labs gear is legit as I am making great gains at present on my cutting cycle.
    However, there may be another reason that your gains are minimal. As difficult as it is to hear, just as some people are predisposed to make great gains off of minimal amounts of gear (look at guys like Flex Wheeler who has no problem gaining massive muscle from little effort compared to other guys) there are guys who see very little or no results from anything they try, including gear. I have read several posts on this board alone from guys who just do not respond to AAS no matter what they try. Diet is paramount, training is key but don't discount genetics. I hope I am wrong but you should at least consider the possibilty.

silverfox is offline Retired Moderator
    Don't think it's your gear at all, I consider myself an advanced user and have been getting great results on PV lab, Cyp. dose should be 400mg week, deca 400, calories depending on your metablism should be up in the 3500-4500 range, is this your 1st cycle? Are you sleeping and training right? I read WAY WAY too many posts where 1st thing they blame is gear, when in fact it's usually training/diet.

Got Gear? is offline Member
    Originally posted by Madmax

got gear? i haven't seen you on this board for a while where ya been?
    Hey Max! I've been around.. kinda busy lately.
    I've also been spending alot of time over at www.fitnessgeared.com

As for the PVL gear: I've also heard nothing but good stuff about them. I believe it's a newer underground company, so I wouldn't expect to run across fakes yet, but I guess it's possible. Post a pic or 2 of your gear thegame01.

Hey guy's thanks for all the replies .

Just for the record one more time ,i do NOT beleive it is the gear that is bad .

I was just curious as to what else could cause no gains .
    Eating is awesome,training very hard ,sleeping could be better but thats it .

Maybe it's like Pete said it's fucking genetics (thanks pete).j/k
    if it is does that mean i will never hit 200 lbs for fuck sakes or can i still with the right amount of test /diet/training etc achieve some of my goals .I dont mind the hard work ,i have been at it long enough and not seing gains that i aint gonna fucken quit now .

Hey Pete how will i ever know ? what would you try next .I cant just say ok i took 300 mg ,it didnt work ,oh well the hell with it i will stay small .I dont think so there's gotta be a next step.What is it ?in your opinion. I will do the suggested steps above by the guy's and see what happens (but i am prety close right now ,just needs tweeking)

Anyways thanks again guy's
    GZ

Thread Information