Thread: D-bol

russian_rucker is offline New Member

D-bol

I have a set of 100 reforvit d-bol tabs that I am going to take ED on my first cycle. They are 25mg per tab. Would it be safe to take 2 tabs per day? I didn't know if this would be too much for a first time user. If not, should I take 1 or 1 1/2 tabs ED?

Any input would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    way to much for a first time user...you should stick to about 25-35 mg per day...are you taking anything else with that...Madmax..

bulky is offline New Member
    don't forget to use nolva or proviron at this dosage (50mg) and even at 25mg, keep it with you.50mg eod is enough.

you'll gain less mass but better quality.

definitely should add some test (even 250mg every 5 days)or at least deca /bold

Big_BoneZ is offline Associate Member
    like bulky said, its better stacked with Test and if possible Deca .

I just finished my first cycle and used Pink thai dbols 50 mg ED with test and deca of course and gained 15 pounds in first 3 weeks.

and yeah keep nolva/proviron on hand
    good luck

Thanks for the info guys.
    Yeah, along with the d-bol, I am taking test and eq/400mg and winny/50mg. I also have nolva on hand, in case I need it.
    I guess I'll just go with 25mg ED on the d-bol.
    Thanks again.

Nico is offline Associate Member
    I remember reading a while back about those tabs. There was much talk about them being underdosed.

babi is offline Associate Member
    dont be insulted with this,but if you are a newbie shouldnt you try like one mix at the time rather than taking whole bunch of them at a time.(steroid that is)this way you get to know how each and everyone of them works for you for future cycles

Diesel72 is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by russian_rucker
    Thanks for the info guys.
    Yeah, along with the d-bol, I am taking test and eq/400mg and winny/50mg. I also have nolva on hand, in case I need it.
    I guess I'll just go with 25mg ED on the d-bol.
    Thanks again.

Don't take this the wrong way bro, but why are you mixing "mass" gear with "cutting" gear? Maybe you know something I don't.

-Diesel

TheRequiem is offline Junior Member
    It's called being a "newbie". I only took d-bol for my first cycle. Of course, I didn't have anything BUT d-bol. So I pyramided it for 8 weeks, 20mg a day for the first two weeks, 30mg for the 3rd, 40mg for the 4th and 5th weeks, 30mg for week 6 and the last two weeks 20mg every day. I saw excellent gains and kept most of it which was kind of weird but it looked like I lost 10 lbs or so afterwards because of water retention btu I really didn't lose muscle. The water retention went away pretty quick after disscontinuation... just stay in the gym and you'll be cool. If you take only d-bol and use nolva you wont have a problem.

My second cycle had d-bol, Test enanthate , Deca and winny at the end with clomid therapy.

I am on this cycle because it was recommended to me and I was told that it was a good first cycle. I'm taking the d-bol during weeks 1-4, the test and equipoise during 1-10, the winny during 7-12, and then clomid after that. I know I'm just a "newbie" but from my research, I thought I could get better gains by stacking several kinds together than by just taking them one at a time.

If I'm wrong about this, please educate me on what I need to do better.

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    bro i think your cycle is fine for a newbie....that is similiar to what i ran on my first cycle...i would stick with the 25mg on the d-bol..imo..you could even up the test to 500mg per week. personally i would have run deca instead of eq,but hey..it's your cycle..what you have put together is a basic newbie cycle..better than most newbies ive seen...good luck bro..Madmax..
    Last edited by Madmax; 01-04-2003 at 06:31 PM.

Thread Information