Thread: Cycle help

Jist is offline Junior Member

Cycle help

I am looking to put together a decent beginner stack. At first I was just going to go with winny/equipose but after losing a good 55 pounds of fat I felt I would be able to bulk and then go with the winny/eq. I dunno if dbol is the one to go with or not. Maybe one of you guys can advise me on this.
    Moreover, I have allready obtained the winny and the eq I have 50ml of EQ and 20ML of winny. How much dbol would be needed to accompany the winny/eq would nolva be needed in addtion to the clomid I allready have, and would this cycle be suggest for a 1st time user. I would like to make this clear that I am in no rush and will wait it out until I can find the best fit for my needs at this moment, I have had the winny/eq sitting for close to 4 months until I felt I lost enough weight. Any advice will be appreciated

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    You cant go wrong with Test/EQ...save the Winny for the end of the cycle. dbol might cause water retention. You seem to hve a good idea of what you want to accomplish, waiting to trim down and get the gear that suits your needs. Good luck

hammerhead is offline Member
    The most popular stack for what you want is to run eq/test for about 10 weeks - jump it off with d-bol and run tren /win from weeks 9-14 to cut.

now maybe you guys can advise me on this, how much dbol should I be taking 25 mg for 6 weeks sound good or thats too short or long. My main problem at the moment is knowing how much is enough and how much is too little both time wise and quanity wise. Secondly any idea if nolva is needed and how much.

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Gee - seeing how nobody has MET you... where are your stats?!? Your profile is not filled out...

Sure, I am currently 185 pounds approx 6,2 21 years old. I do alot of cardio becuase I am a rower but currently in offseason so I dont have to do as much as usual. My daily cardio at the moment is 40-60 minutes on a ergometer. I have been lifting for about a year and a half now.

any other advise?

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Originally posted by Jist
    any other advise?
    At 185 pounds approx 6'2" I would suggest no need to waste your food money on toooo much gear. No need to stack. Get some Dbol (35mg perday) and Clomid. EAT.

No need to grow too fast. Get yourself up to a lean 200lbs then run something like a Deca /Test stack.

Thread Information