rotunda is offline Junior Member

High-Cal Diet While On/Off a Cycle

Hey guys. I have seen many different points of view on this subject, so please buzz in.

I am looking to bulk up. I am 5-10 and 165 lbs. My ultimate goal is to get to about 190 lbs. My question is about diet while trying to get to this goal. When trying to bulk up, is it more important to "eat everything in sight" or "eat everything HEALTHY in sight"?

I can eat up to 5000 calories a day if I eat quite a bit of semi-junk food(ie. Taco Bell, Waffles, Sausage, Steak, Chicken Strips, Subs). Probably about 75-100g of fat with 250-350g of protein. If I concentrate on semi-low fat food(ie. Steak, Chicken Breasts, Bagels, homemade Wholewheat burritos), I can usually eat about 3000 calories. I have gained about 12 lbs in the last 3 months. Of course, some of it is fat since my belly has gone outwards a bit. I have been using N-large and have also used creatine on and off.

Right now, I am not on a cycle. While I'm not on a cycle, should I have the first diet or the second? If bulking, should I do cardio or save it for later when I am cutting rather than bulking to save precious calories? When I start my first cycle, will anything change? Which diet should I choose then?

Thanks.

I'm 21.

MDMA is offline Banned
    bump

bump

Thread Information