TTTT is offline Junior Member

Arrow getting all the bubbles out

I find it very hard to eliminate all the bubbles of of my sust.... I can squeeze a bit of the air out, even after taping the sryinge and lettng is set a while. There is always, a few bubbles that the only way to get them out is to empty a shit load of sust out, I don't want to do that. I know intremuscular injections aren't the the most to be concerened about with the air bubles, but I just can't seem to get em all out.....

FKNMONSTER is offline Junior Member
    buddy it isnt like brakes, its ok to have a small amount of air, just getthe majority of it out... it take a fair amount of air to kill ya, close to 1 1/2 -2 cc's... i just flick it with my nail to shake em all to the top then bleed till i see 2 small drops.. otherwise its wasted gear

TTTT is offline Junior Member
    I agree Fknmonster, I was just wanting to further enhance my injecting knowledge..... thanx bro. peace
    TTTT

wrstlr69sdnl is offline Senior Member
    i heard it was 3ccs so you have nothing to worry about

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    try loading the syrnge with your juice..push the most air you can out..then aspirate the syrnge while pointing it up..then flick the side of the syrnge..then push the juice back to the top of the syrnge..thats what i do..hope it makes sense...Madmax..

You may want to try tapping the syringe on a hard surface while keeping the needle upright. Your never going to get all the bubbles out and the amount of air thats left in the syringe is harmless. Should have no probs, bro.

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    lol @ brakes

alwayshungry is offline New Member
    draw out a 1/4 cc MORE than you will be injecting, tap tap taparoo on the barrel to get the big bubbles out and the little ones near the top, then inject the extra 1/4cc back into the vial...unless you're drawing from amps

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    I wrote a detailed step by step on minimizing bubbles in a thread a while ago. Here's the thread:

http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...hlight=bubbles

Here's a copy of my post:

You can cut down on the amount of air bubbles by doing the following:

ONLY DO THIS WITH A STERILE, UNUSED NEEDLE-SYRINGE ASSEMBLY.

1. Draw back on the plunger of the needle to the amount you plan on drawing before inserting it into the vial.
    2. Put the needle in the vial.
    3. Turn the vial upside down and make sure the top of the needle is above the liquid line. The top of the needle should be surrounded by the air in the vial.
    4. Press in on the plunger, thus shooting air into the vial. Do not shoot the air directly into the AS else you will make bubbles.
    5. Pull the top of the needle down below the liquid line and draw the AS into the needle.
    6. Draw about 1/2cc more than you plan to use--Keep the needle in the vial while doing step #6, step #7 and step #8.
    7. Pluck on the syringe until any air bubbles rise to the top.
    8. Slowly squirt the extra 1/2 cc of AS back into the syringe with the air bubbles
    9. Turn the vial right-side-up and withdraw the needle.

This will cut down on the bubbles if the amount of air you shoot into the vial is greater than or equal to the amount of AS that you plan to draw out.

Good luck.

RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member
    Good shit BASK8KACE
    Perfect. (y)
    Stick to that and you're set to go.

hammerhead is offline Member
    A few bubles are totally harmless - they'll be trapped in your muscles and become supertiny little blood clots that will go away in minutes. If you inject the air bubles into your viens - still no problem - they'll be trapped in your lungs and slowly diffuse into your exhalations.

Your syringe is too small!

You get the air bubbles because you're having to use too much suction to get the juice in to the pin. If you draw the juice more slowly you'll get fewer bubbles. If you use a larger pin you'll get fewer bubbles. Even if you get bubbles don't worry about it.

Thread Information