sugarshane is offline Junior Member

cutting with test enth?

is this possible? i heard 250mg a week along with eq is sufficent for 1st cycle. looking to cut up!

thanks

hammerhead is offline Member
    Your diet and cardio decides your results more than anything else. As far as cuting - test works - it burns fat - it's just not considered as good as other steroids with lower water-retention. You may be happier with eq/win than test/eq. Tren /win is the ultimate cutter.

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    or just throw in some adex, itll keep the sides down and you can do your carido/diet and get nice and cut, best of luck

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    I agree with the diet being the deciding factor in the end result you get, however i dieted with enenthate before at a much higher dose and i felt it worked great for it's anticatabolic properties, i would recomend using Arimidex at .25 - .5mg a day, you can probably get away with .25mg with the low dose you are planning on using...XXL

RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member
    What about sust and deca . for cutting.

nj_
    nj_ is offline Senior Member
    I wouldn't use deca for cutting, too much unnecessary bloating and it takes too long to kick in if you want to do a short cutting cycle. Sust could be used but I'd suggest using enanthate or cyp over sust.

King Samson is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by hammerhead
    Your diet and cardio decides your results more than anything else. As far as cuting - test works - it burns fat - it's just not considered as good as other steroids with lower water-retention. You may be happier with eq/win than test/eq. Tren/win is the ultimate cutter.
    Sorry bro, but test does not burn fat. The only steroid with proven fat burning capabilities is anavar and even that is questionable. I agree with you on two things though. Test enanthate is not preferred due to the water retention and your diet and cardio will definitely determine your results.
    My next cycle will be a cutting cycle consisting of test(moderate dose 500mgs/wk)/fina/winny. However I will be taking arimidex to keep the water retention to a minimum.

Thread Information