Thread: Test Enanthate

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member

Test Enanthate

I have never used Test Enanthate before and I know it takes 3-4 weeks to start kicking in, but I was wondering in those weeks before it kicks in is there any type of extra pump or does it just hit one day? I am going into my 4th week right now and I am wondering if it is going to hit me all at once or will it be a slow onset. My last cycle was over a year ago and I can't remember what it was like. I know it is hard to describe how something feels but any help would be cool.

Thanks,
    Pain.

Big Rhino is offline Junior Member
    Around the 4th or 5th week you should notice the harder pump and then your of and running and enjoy. This is my test of choice, great gains and it holds well.

Steve is offline Associate Member
    how much are you using? I notice my sex drive increase first and then i get good pumps. Tends to kick in for me after about 2 week but you probably wont notice any gains till about week 4 or 5. Ive always took at least 500mg/week of test
    Last edited by Steve; 01-05-2003 at 12:00 PM.

My first week I used 250, I only had one needle and it was a 5/8ths so I had to take it in the shoulder, I personally dont like taking more than 1cc in the shoulder, then I got my 1 1/2 20G (ouch) so I have been taking 500mg since. From experience do most people think 500mg a week is good was thinking about moving it up to 750 for like 2 weeks but I dont think I will need it. I am also taking 30mg/day of Dbol for 4 weeks (started last week). Past cycles have been 1 deca 2 winny's.

Pain.

Your sex drive will go through the roof! If and when you get deeper into the game try running about 1000 to 1250 a week. You'll blow off the top of your chicks head

Rhino
    Last edited by Big Rhino; 01-05-2003 at 05:39 PM.

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Keep in mind. 250 of testosterone enanthate is only about 175mg of free testosterone due to the long ester. Something to consider...

LOL big rhine. Do you guys think I should push back my date of expectation one extra week because of the 250mg first week?

Pain.

You should be fine for now. Your still early in the game, it's better to take it slow than jumping in head first.

RHINO

It is funny that I posted this. This morning at the gym I felt it kicking in. Not really kicking in but noticed my strength was much higher than normal. Today was chest and I started out on flat bench, I felt tired but ok. I was doing my usual thing when out of the blue, I did 225 for a strong 15 then I stoped and was like WTF. I could have gotten one more. Usually I am good for 225 at 11 or 12 anything more needs some help. My boy (also on the same gear) was like O SHIT. He started to get mad excited and was like I am doing 405 today. (He is usually good for 385-390ish) sure enough he got it. We were both like damn, I forgot how good this feels. I had a perma-grin all day.

Pain.

Thread Information