bex
    bex is offline Banned

Time On Time Off?

Iv just finished a 12 week cycle of 500 sus a week.
    What i want to know is does your lay off time start after you finish the sus or is it after you finish the clomid?

P.S And should you take the same time off as you were on

pureanger is offline Senior Member
    Generally the rule is time on equals time off

atwa is offline Associate Member
    yes,oureanger is right..........it your on 12 weekd stay off 12 weeks. or even better stay off longer in you can.

soul shaker Guest
    i have always counted the clomid as time on, it adds up to 3 extra weeks off which doesn't hurt.
    ss

lil' juicer is offline Junior Member
    The only sure way to know if you are ready for another cycle is to get blood work done to see if all you levels are back to normal. That is LH and free (not binding) testosterone . That is if you are interested in getting your htpa back to normal before your next cycle opposed to bridging. To me, the whole reason for taking a break is to get your htpa back to normal; otherwise if you keep suppressing you risk having your pituitary shut down perminantly.

soul shaker Guest
    i'm not certain, but i've never heard of pituitary shutdown. anybody have any info on that? i know people who compete who are on year round (includes their bridges), and they are continually gaining.
    ss

timvds is offline Member
    BUMP, id like some info on that as well.

Sorry, I'll clarify. Yes, the big dogs stay on year round for who knows how many years and yes they keep growing. Say one day you want to walk away from the juice after so many years. Well guess what...you are fucked. All the hcg , clomid, or time in the world will not bring you back to life. Can you say "perminant hormone replacement therapy?" I hope who ever can has a good job cuz it will be much more expensive than any cycle they were ever on. I know some old juicers in the gym tell me they stay "on" because they have to. A few have prescription test. Thats what i'm talking about bro. Take care of your life.

The original jason Guest
    okk but how many of you guys follow them rules im interested??

Jason

timvds is offline Member
    Please dont flame me here, but let me ask you this. How about a 6 month on (12 weeks test)(12 weeks eq,winny,fina) 6 month off cycle. Nolva 10mg eod and clomid post cycle.

I do. The only way you really know whats going on is blood work and the main reason bros. don't get blood work is because they are worried about what the doc might say. Fuck that! the doc can't turn you into the cops unless you have a bullet wound or suspected child abuse. Look it up. Get your damn blood work dudes...before, during, and after cycle. Its a hell of a lot more important than trying to figure out what to stack with your test.

From one Texan to another: BLOOD WORK

timvds is offline Member
    I know what you mean man, already talked to my doc about what im doing. i had blood work done two weeks into my cycle. i have an appoinment next week. 8 weeks in. i didnt go to my family doc in case my insurance wont cover future surgury due to aas use, if any.

Good deal. Complete blood work can give info on kidneys, liver, and estadiol levels. Good early dectection to keep your ass of the "Oh. shit" threads.

timvds is offline Member
    i got ya. damn i mean the copays like 10 bucks, liver transplant 10 grand. better safe than sorry right?

Red face

True dat! And you know the really sad thing about this sport is that there are a whole lot more guys fucking themselves up trying to get to the top, and only like a micro percentage ever making it.

bex
    bex is offline Banned
    Thanks bros you have put my mind at rest.
    GOOD INFO GUYS>>>>

rocklizard is offline Junior Member
    Best advice I've seen here is. . .get to your primary care physician (pcp) and get a blood test. My last results at the end of my last cycle was Testosterone level:1433 I'll have it drawn again 8 weeks from now and see what the level is. Normal, as per my lab results is 241 to 827. I have done my clomid, nolvadex , and HCG . If my next blood test results are within normal limits then I'll "fire up" again. Break down and see a doctor. They are there to help you, not judge you!

Thread Information