Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by GREAKWESSNIPES View Post
    I think aggression is down to what personality you have eg a calm persons personality would not change much with test but a violent person would become more violent!
    Steroids DO NOT make people violent.....

If you are a violent person by nature..... you will will be violent on steroids. You aren't going to go from a guy who starts fist fights in bars..... to a guy who goes to a bar and stabs someone.

They don't make you go nuts.....

If you are crazy enough to actually kill someone..... then you're just plain crazy. Steroids don't play a role in making you nuts.....

GOD..... i'd love to smack Ben Afflec for making that movie.....

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

Is it estrogen or androgens that are responsible for acne?

Is Burdock root extract a good acne and oily skin preventer?
    They play a role in increasing the oil output from the oil glands.

There are plenty of Acne treatment threads on here..... use the search function to find em. I havn't heard of Burdock root extract.

~Haz~

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post

If you are a violent person by nature..... you will will be violent on steroids. You aren't going to go from a guy who starts fist fights in bars..... to a guy who goes to a bar and stabs someone.

If you are crazy enough to actually kill someone..... then you're just plain crazy. Steroids don't play a role in making you nuts.....

~Haz~
    So it is alot of mambo jumbo then!

So I will not become a crazy person who icks fights with anyone!

So it is alot of mambo jumbo then!

So I will not become a crazy person who icks fights with anyone!
    Are you writing a paper for school? Better yet.... what news agency are you with? LOL

~Haz~

- Knockout_Power

Are you writing a paper for school? Better yet.... what news agency are you with? LOL

~Haz~
    No Im not a journalist or a reporter!

I am just investigating and reasearching then for myself!

~Haz~
    Ben Afleck is a total prick and a loser!

They play a role in increasing the oil output from the oil glands.

There are plenty of Acne treatment threads on here..... use the search function to find em. I havn't heard of Burdock root extract.

~Haz~
    Burdock restores the normal function of the sebaceous (oil) glands and hair follicles!

I have rad that petothenic acid and nettle root are good for this aswell!

rookie builder is offline Associate Member
    Not sure about the hallucinations, i've never had them, and from what I read its not listed as a supposed side of these marvelous tools we use. But, for me, as I looked back on some financials from when I cycled last, I was definitely more aggressive in my gambling habits. I do some sports betting and am a pretty avid poker player. I did read that this could be a concern for some people but not til after the fact. other than that none of the stereotypical sides that everyone believes go hand in hand with roid usage.

Quote Originally Posted by rookie builder View Post
    Not sure about the hallucinations, i've never had them, and from what I read its not listed as a supposed side of these marvelous tools we use. But, for me, as I looked back on some financials from when I cycled last, I was definitely more aggressive in my gambling habits. I do some sports betting and am a pretty avid poker player. I did read that this could be a concern for some people but not til after the fact. other than that none of the stereotypical sides that everyone believes go hand in hand with roid usage.
    I do not gamble apart from the lottery ecery week!

I know how to deal with all of the sides apart from the mental psycological ones!

syd-bloke is offline Associate Member
    I think roid rage is a myth created by the media and governments to put people of using AAS!

I think aggression is down to what personality you have eg a calm persons personality would not change much with test but a violent person would become more violent!
    Im not talking about roid rage, i said road rage (you know? while driving? getting angry at slow drivers? lol)

I definitely get more aggressive and lose it quicker while on test. I can notice it myself. But then i remember being like this when I was 16. At that time i couldnt control it, but now i can stay calm.

Quote Originally Posted by syd-bloke View Post
    Im not talking about roid rage , i said road rage (you know? while driving? getting angry at slow drivers? lol)

I definitely get more aggressive and lose it quicker while on test. I can notice it myself. But then i remember being like this when I was 16. At that time i couldnt control it, but now i can stay calm.
    I know what you mean!

When you are 16 years old your natural test levels are very high therfore making you aggressive!

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    you are adding external hormones to your body, people react diffrently.

Mooseman33 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    only sust makes u want to fight..

Quote Originally Posted by Mooseman33 View Post
    only sust makes u want to fight..
    I thought tren and halo made you want to start fights aswell!
    I read this on another forum!

Quote Originally Posted by chuckt12345 View Post
    you are adding external hormones to your body, people react diffrently.
    Everyone is different!
    I have have read that is all to do with prsonality and character!

BJJ
    BJJ is offline Sapiens Fingit Fortunam Sibi
    Hi.

I have read that anabolic steroids cause the user paranoia and to hallucinate!

Is this true?

Is roid rage a myth?
    It happened to me yesterday morning after waking up to experience a sort of hallucination.
    I was seing my forearms shadows like a rainbow and as more I was moving my arms as more the colourful shadows lasted.

u werent hallucinating u were just waking up...

whats all this talk of hallucinations?

Nooomoto is offline Productive Member
    Steroids make me see iron.

dangerous dan is offline Anabolic Member
    hallucinations never known that one....i dont think steroids cause violence but, the people i know who do gear, are usually just nutcases anyways so i think alot of is it in the mind of the beholder....they think there tough, take roids get big....they think there tougher and use it as an excuse to be agressive

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

Lightbulb

Hi.

Is this true?

Is roid rage a myth?
    Ive been in this game for years and worked with many athletes and never seen any such side effects from AAS use.

Hi.

Is this true?

Is roid rage a myth?

im sure its extremely rare if steroids do cause serious paranoia and halluiciations

roid rage hmmm honestly not in the doses any bodybuilders would take, and im talking ronnie coleman, some steroids can without doubt cause an increase aggression for instance if someone is on tren a 600mg a week, if the person is on 5000mg a week which is an absurd dosage, then theres a pretty good chance that'd cause rages

BJJ
    BJJ is offline Sapiens Fingit Fortunam Sibi
    u werent hallucinating u were just waking up...

whats all this talk of hallucinations?
    The late yesterday evening I started a thread asking for help (for the records only two kind guys intervened) because I felt bad, confused and with dizziness. All of that lasted long, then the morning after I had that sort of hallucination seing a trailers of colors moving from my arms and with my arms, lasting at least 5'.
    Strangely, in the same day I raised the ingestion of oxandrolone from 60 mg to 80 mg.
    The day after I went back to 60 mg and nothing happened anymore.
    Last edited by BJJ; 11-05-2009 at 02:14 AM. Reason: mornign

Quote Originally Posted by BJJ View Post
    It happened to me yesterday morning after waking up to experience a sort of hallucination.
    I was seing my forearms shadows like a rainbow and as more I was moving my arms as more the colourful shadows lasted.
    huh!

very strange!

huh!

very strange!
    I tink it depends on the dosage esp when it comes to tren and test!

The ones that are worse for this are Miribolone (cheque drops ), Methyltrienolone (Metribolone), Holotestin and Dianabol !

The ones that are worse for this are Miribolone (cheque drops), Methyltrienolone (Metribolone), Holotestin and Dianabol!
    I thought frank was bsing!

I know LSD, PCP n Marijuana cause those sides!

charlesriley is offline Associate Member
    Hi.

Is this true?

Is roid rage a myth?

nothin is impossible

Quote Originally Posted by **** View Post
    Ive been in this game for years and worked with many athletes and never seen any such side effects from AAS use.
    I thought frank was bsing!

I know LSD, PCP n Marijuana cause those sides!

Ghost84 is offline New Member
    This is an interesting question.

I read a swedish report on steroid abuse and it said that the common user is a user of, of course AAS, but also amphetamine and THC (like mariuana and such). And if u look at the sides of using those rec drugs you´ll find that rage and moodswings and paranoia and so forth is common side-effects of using THC and amphetamine alone.

And I can personally testify that abuse of mariuana and amphetamine can cause severe rageproblems cause someone close to me is like that. When hes drunk he gets a rage thats unstoppable. He hits people til they do not move anymore (if not interferred). He also have problems with anxiety and depression. This guy is like 170 pounds. But what do you the local newspaper would say on a monday after a rough weekend if he where 250 pounds lean. I mean...

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost84 View Post
    This is an interesting question.

I read a swedish report on steroid abuse and it said that the common user is a user of, of course AAS, but also amphetamine and THC (like mariuana and such). And if u look at the sides of using those rec drugs you´ll find that rage and moodswings and paranoia and so forth is common side-effects of using THC and amphetamine alone.

And I can personally testify that abuse of mariuana and amphetamine can cause severe rageproblems cause someone close to me is like that. When hes drunk he gets a rage thats unstoppable. He hits people til they do not move anymore (if not interferred). He also have problems with anxiety and depression. This guy is like 170 pounds. But what do you the local newspaper would say on a monday after a rough weekend if he where 250 pounds lean. I mean...
    I know marijuana and amphetamines cause those side effects!

The late Bam Bam Bigolo and some other WWE, ECW and WCW wrestlers did cocaine, booze and very strong pain killers such as Perkocet and Devrol along with AAS!

That is just plain stupid NEVER mix booze and medication!

A lot Eestrogen would be produced from the AAS (depending which ones), booze and maijuana!

Why would anyone mix weed, speed n AAS?

Marijuana is very estrogenic and amphetamines would burn away the muscle!

u guys blow marijuana so out of proportion.
    i mean really, including pot in the same catagory as LSD,PCP is just plain stupid.

marijuana will not make u hallucinate.

u guys are so retarded the way u look at rec. drugs, i mean steroids are so healthy right..

The ones that are worse for this are Miribolone (cheque drops), Methyltrienolone (Metribolone), Holotestin and Dianabol!
    Dude..... the fact of the matter is..... EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT!

STEROIDS DO NOT MAKE ONE GO NUTS.....

I've had all i could stands..... AND I CAN'T STANDS NO MORE...... of this thread that is.....

~Haz~

- Knockout_Power

u guys blow marijuana so out of proportion.
    i mean really, including pot in the same catagory as LSD,PCP is just plain stupid.

marijuana will not make u hallucinate.

u guys are so retarded the way u look at rec. drugs, i mean steroids are so healthy right..
    The reason ppl put weed in the same category as LCD n PCP is that thr concentration of THC the active ingrediant in marijuana has quadroupled over the last four decades!

It used to be 4% but now it is 16%!

It can make you hallucinate along with paranoia, schizofrenia and panic attacks!

Anabolic steroids are not healthy but they can be used healthily if reseach is done and the right precautrions are taken to avoid or lessen side effects!

gymnerd is offline Senior Member
    Hi.

Is this true?

Is roid rage a myth?

No, I only get them when I eat those funny looking mushrooms.

.EA. is offline Associate Member
    I'm bipolar and currently on cycle. Just post the questions you'd like answered and I'll try to answer them without being biased.

There just has been too many retarded questions so far in this thread. I don't feel like making a super post of like an entire page again...

Quote Originally Posted by .EA. View Post
    I'm bipolar and currently on cycle. Just post the questions you'd like answered and I'll try to answer them without being biased.

There just has been too many retarded questions so far in this thread. I don't feel like making a super post of like an entire page again...
    My father is also bipolar..... he's never experienced any of this crap lol.....

There is some kind of hiden agenda behind these questions..... re-read the entire thread and the way he responds to answers.....

~Haz~

- Knockout_Power

.EA. is offline Associate Member
    My father is also bipolar..... he's never experienced any of this crap lol.....

There is some kind of hiden agenda behind these questions..... re-read the entire thread and the way he responds to answers.....

~Haz~

And I guess you were lucky enough to dodge the bullet? Monitor your kids heavily bro, may save their lives.

And yes, it does sound a little sketchy.

But this is a Q&A section so I'll answer as much as I can without feeding the troll.

And all Testosterone has to do with Bipolar is the mania part. I gotta heavily stay on my meds lol. Otherwise Superman goes seriously invincible, if you know what I mean...

Quote Originally Posted by .EA. View Post
    And I guess you were lucky enough to dodge the bullet? Monitor your kids heavily bro, may save their lives.

And yes, it does sound a little sketchy.

But this is a Q&A section so I'll answer as much as I can without feeding the troll.

And all Testosterone has to do with Bipolar is the mania part. I gotta heavily stay on my meds lol. Otherwise Superman goes seriously invincible, if you know what I mean...
    LOL dude..... i know EXACTLY what you mean..... my father is almost 48 and was still getting in fist fights..... he had a set of brass balls on him ALL THE TIME!

He's on seroquel 4 times a day and a HUGE dosage of depacote before bed. When he went in for his back surgery the nurses at the hospital didn't believe the ammounts of seroquel or depacote he told them he was on. They told him that ammount would put down an elephant LMAO! So after they confirmed the dosage on his script bottles they almost hit the floor!

We found out he was bi-polar after his 1st Tren run..... go figure LOL! Now with medication.... he can run test/tren and control himself better.

Yeah i'm lucky, or atleast I think I was lucky enough to dodge that bullet. I have a lot of my mothers european genes..... my sister takes after my father and shes a bit rough around the edges..... lol.

~Haz~

- Knockout_Power

Kostas is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dec11 View Post
    quite frankly....................... lol
    Now i see.. You're fn mentaly ill..Sorry about that mate..

Bigd89 is offline Senior Member
    ^lmao

Turkish Juicer is offline Knowledgeable Member
    That is awesome!

I really needed that!
    You might still want to stay away from Tren concerning the fact that you are much more likely to suffer from several side effects during a Tren cycle than vice versa. Very few people get only one side effect and be able to manage it during Tren cycles... Here is an example: You may dream about peeling your parents alive and putting them on fire while on Tren, but chances of having a similar dream while you are on Primobolan or Deca are next to nothing. You might wake up to a puddle of sweat with your heart beating like a drum while on Tren but again, chances you will with Sustanon or Anavar are next to nothing.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information