Rich8888 is offline Member

Vacation in mid-cycle

I will be into week 8 of a 12 week cycle and going on vacation for a week and NOT able to continue my cycle while on vacation:

1-5 100mg Prop EOD
    1-11 400 EQ
    1-12 500 Test E
    7-12 50mg Winny ED
    8-12 Fina 75mg ED

Week 8 puts me into my second week of Winny. Should I change my dosage the week before and after vacation? Does this fu-k my cycle?

Jdawg50 is offline Anabolic Member
    Thats a tough one bro, I would either skip a week and go out to 13 weeks (Wait til you get back for the fina either way). Or in Week 8 go test-750mg, Eq 600mg (leaving nothing for week 9, and week 10- test 750mg, EQ 600mg.Then go back to what you were doing in week 11. You can bring the Winny with you, that should not be a problem. Stick em in a bottle that has some prescription on it with your name. Just take out all the tabs besides the winny. I would say watch the alcohol, and try to stay clean on the diet, but most important to me would be to continue to workout 4-5 days during your vaca. Your cycle should be fine, but this is a lesson you should learn only do gear when you have a lot of time and energy to focus your time, energy, and money. A lot of people dont spend the time they need to spend getting themselves ready for a cycle. This includes money for ancilaries, Protien, Vitamins, Sups, etc. Not to metion the time you need to spend in the gym. Gear is not a magic pill/ inject, you need to put in the time and effort to get true results. If you have not started the cycle yet, I'd wait til the vaca's over.
    Good luck bro
    Keep us updated

Rich8888 is offline Member
    Come on guys...need help here?

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey Rich bro, Id just double up on the doses when u get back. Good luck!

OG

Thread Information