ireloaded9 is offline Junior Member

Test 400 question

I just got my hands on a bottle of T400, some deca , and anadrol 50 pills. i've read from previous threads about the pain from injecting T400. my question is: 1. has anyone ever heard of nuking the T400 while its in the syringe for 10-15 seconds to lessen the pain from the BA content? 2: how much T400 should i use?
    side note: this is my second cycle. my first cycle was deca and sust 250 for 8 weeks. my current weight is 160lbs
    i did a pyramid cycle: wk 1- 1 cc deca, 250 mg sust
    wk 2- 2 cc " ", 250 " "
    wk 3- 2 cc " ", 500 " "
    wk 4- 3 cc " ", 750 " "
    wk 5- 3 cc " ", 750 " "
    wk 6- 3 cc " ", 750 " "
    wk 7- 2 cc " ", 500 " "
    wk 8- 1 cc " ", 250 " "

ruquick is offline New Member
    I got my hands on some T-400 the other day and it doesnt hurt at all. I read the same stuff about the pain and all so I was expecting it to hurt a bit. I ran the pin under hot water for my first injection but today I didnt and it still didnt hurt. I guess everyone has a differnt tolerance to pain or something. I have read negative coments about nuking the pin because of the risk of contaminating it with some of the plastic in the pin. This is the only info I am good for. I am still a rookie so I will let some of the more experianced bros take over.

did u nuke only the pin or the syringe and pin?

bump...

some help fellas?

ruquick is offline New Member
    When I was referring to the pin I was talking about the syringe. I didnt nuke mine, just ran hot water over it when I did the first injection. The second time I didnt do anything at all. I know people nuke the syringe before injecting but what I have read is that you are taking a chance of the plastic from the syringe breaking down and you would be injecting that material in your body. Everyone seems to have a different opinion about it though. Some do it all the time and others say dont take the chance nuking the syringe.

Juicifer is offline Associate Member
    requick: people do have different tollerances to pain yes...but if your T-400 didn't bite in the least bit i would be a little concerned if it was real or not...

The Butcher is offline Member
    I've done several bottles of T-400, but I always mix it with something. I.e. 1/2cc of T-400 and 1/2cc of Deca or 1/2cc of eq. I never get any pain from this type of injections, so you might want to try something like that. Most people say that if you put 1cc of T-400 in an injection site it won't hurt too bad. I had a buddy that put 3ccs in one pin, and he couldn't sit for days. Keep the amount in each site to 1cc or less, or mix it with something else. I too would advise against nuking or running water over it. Just not a big fan of heating stuff up that is supposed to be stored in a cool, dark place.

xxxl83 is offline Productive Member
    Yes it's ok to heat up the syringe. Take the pin off of the syringe and pop it in the microwave for 3-5 seconds not 15 you just want to warm up the oil to make it flow easier not cook it.

xxxl83

Cubber is offline Junior Member
    t-400 by itself is somewhat painful, but you become tolerant to it.
    Holding the syringe under hot water from the tap and rubbing the injection site after injection may help.

When mixed with Deca , or EQ, there is no pain at all.

Herc71 is offline New Member
    how come there is no T400 profile or does it go by a different name?

Thanks for the responses fellas!! I intend on mixing 1cc of deca with 1cc T400. I shot my right glute with 1cc of sust250 last night and I can hardly sit on my ass right now. I dont remember sust ever hurting this much. It must be because I had human gear for my last cycle. The T400 cant be worse then the pain I am experiencing now.

Cubber is offline Junior Member
    I think t-400 is new (i'm not sure though because I'm new to this as well). Also T-400 contains test cypionate , enanthate , and propionate , all of which have a drug profile.

how much did you guys pay for a 10ml bottle of T400?

shorty2big is offline Member
    I have used t-400 quite a bit and I love the stuff. One of my friends did have it tested at a lab and that particular batch came back with the majority of the compund being propinate and there was a lot of alchohol as well. Not saying all are like that, but that particualr batch was. Maybe that's why it's hurts more sometimes more than others.
    S2B

Thread Information