Barium is offline New Member

Talking Help tweak my first cycle! woohoo!

Hello all, I've been reading the board for about a month now since i stumbled onto it in my AS research. Heres some info on me.

I'm 5ft 9.5in, 168 lbs 20 years old, and 10% bf give or take a %. I've been training in the martial arts since i was 11. I've been doing light weight training for about the last 6 months in the gym. I have a hard time making gains because i burn up so much energy with all the cardio and long workouts in the MA. The last month i've cut down on my class time and am only going a few hours a week (say 90 min of intense cardio a week). I am finally putting on some mass. I'm thinking about doing a cycle in a few months depending on how my results are going then, but i don't really want to stay out of the classroom as much as I am now (MA classroom). Thinking I'll do a cycle in march where I'll drastically reduce my class time per week to like one class (about 30-45 min of cardio). I'm looking to put on 20+ pounds of muscle, if I end up being 190 with same bf that will be fine with me.

Heres what i've come up with so far

Wks 1-4 Dianabol 35mg ED
    Wks 1-8 Sustanon 375mg/wk

For Wks 9-11 I have to choose between running 50 mg winny EOD, or 300mg of Primo/wk either will run me about the same on $. I am more interested in solidifiying the gains that i will make than getting really cut, cause i can do that on my own(not that the cutting factor is totally insig). This is the major question I have, what can i expect different from going one way or another.

An overall critique of the cycle would be great too, feel free to revise, but please note that this is about the total extent of my budget. Since this is my first cycle i'm thinking doseage is about exactly what I need for my wt. If you need any more info please let me know.

Thnx much, Barium

correction

I just realized that I should be running the winny or primo wk 8-10 if I'm gonna hit it for the last 3 weeks of the sust and then start recovery.

bump

Thread Information