Polska is offline Anabolic Member

Unhappy Need advice on an AM Dbol bridge to overcome catabolism

I just got back from my vacation and haven't trained for over two weeks. I lost around 10 lbs and I am pretty depressed right about now. I went from 190-191 to around 180 and look flatter than ever. F*CK.

Now due to changes in my school/work schedule I am going to need to start training at 5:30 in the AM. I am used to training around 9 o'clock at night so this is going to take some adaption, but I think it might even work for the better for me as I'll burn off some extra fat this way.

I have some Dbol left over from my last cycle and I am thinking about doing a bridge, taking 10mg on workout days only at 5:30am for a couple weeks to help with catabolism. Also, should I eat before my workout or not? Since I am going to be deplated of carbs first thing the morning I was thinking about just taking some dextrose to get glucose levels up along with the d-bol and maybe some caffein pills...

I really just want to get back up to par again as fast as possible.
    Anyone?

Nico is offline Associate Member
    When I used the Dbol for bridging I took 15mgs right when I woke up in the morning. The reason why i did so is because I found out that your test levels are lowest in the morning when you wake up. It worked for me but I also trained hard and ate well. I took it every morning, even on days I didnt train.

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Taking a thermogenic with 10mg of Dianabol will make the early workout much tollerable and should lower cortisol and increase protein synthesis.

If this is really your only time to train, first thing in the morning... then you arern't maximizing for mass - but it sounds like you want to cut up a bit anyway. But it does sound like you understand the metabolic process of early morning workouts. You can help this by taking a gallon of water to the gym on weight training days mixed with dilluted gatorade, liquid amino acids and perhaps glutamine with creatine (should be added immedietly prior since it breaks down after adding to water very quickly).

This will help you increase available muscle gylcogen, creatine phosphate and preserve lean weight. The thermo/dianabol will increase energy and help spare muscle. All of which are compromised from your overnight fast - and eating a meal right before working out is not recommended (blood should be in the muscles - not the stomach). But this dilluted mixture should be just enough to fuel the workout, if you get cramps or start feeling full - the mixture is too rich.

Good luck... and eventually try and find a way to do resistance training durin the day or early evening. However, perhaps this will be a good switch in pace from the norm for you.

Thnx Nico & Warrior. This will be an interesting change, hopefully my body will react as positively as possible.

still growin is offline Member
    Originally posted by Nico
    When I used the Dbol for bridging I took 15mgs right when I woke up in the morning. The reason why i did so is because I found out that your test levels are lowest in the morning when you wake up. It worked for me but I also trained hard and ate well. I took it every morning, even on days I didnt train.

I have been wrong before, but I am pretty sure natural test levels are HIGHEST in the morning, and decline throughout the day. This is why You take d-bol in am as a bridge. It simulates the bodys own test spike, the because of the half life, decreases throught the day.

Still growin ... yeah that's what I thought too?

I was reading Schwarzenegger's encyclopedia and he wrote that some of his best workouts were in the AM due to the test factor.

I am curious to see how this new AM training regime is going to turn out

Reality is offline Junior Member
    natural test levels are at their highest in the morning but not right when u wake up...from what i understand u take the 10mgs when u wake up because ur test spikes an hour or so after u wake up and supposedly the dbol "piggybacks" along with ur own test, which means ur body doesnt recognize the extra test therefore it doesnt shut u down or mess with pct

Reality

RayL is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Reality
    natural test levels are at their highest in the morning but not right when u wake up...from what i understand u take the 10mgs when u wake up because ur test spikes an hour or so after u wake up and supposedly the dbol "piggybacks" along with ur own test, which means ur body doesnt recognize the extra test therefore it doesnt shut u down or mess with pct

Reality
    Hmm, I always thought your natural test levels spiked every eight hours starting at around 4:00AM.

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Like the fellas said, 10mg in the morning is enough too boost.

Thread Information