KBgrl is offline Female Member

dnp before or after AS cycle?

which would be best...... bulk up and then dnp or do dnp first and then hit some AS?

my concern is when im on AS i put on weight...some fat too...so im worried if i do it after dnp im gonna look all puffy again and gain fat. then i think well maybe after i cut with dnp FIRST and then use AS ill will have this kick ass full lean muscular bod. decisions.........decisions..........

words of wisdom or experience anyone?

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Why are you thinking about DNP ? Are you an experienced user? Why not clen and/or an ECA? Maybe even alternate a clen/ECA during an AS cycle. Maybe you've done your homework on DNP, I don't know, but it is something you definately do not want to fuck up!! I'm not trying to be condecending and I'm not flaming you KB...I'm genuinely concerned. Please, please talk with CYC, Mike, IG, Ranger and some of the other Vets (IN DETAIL) before making any decisions. Most importantly please talk to Primo as she has first hand knowledge....and really listen to her. The more people you talk to the better.

Pete

primodonna is offline Female Member
    Pete- I've talked to her about it
    What happens here, stays here

ann
    ann is offline Female Member
    I felt kind of the same way KB....maybe just some clen or eca stack...... the DNP should definetly be a last resort for you....its something you dont want to mess with.

Just looking out for ya .

CYCLEON Guest
    Well, I like DNP - it does work for a fact - yo also do need ot be carefull for a fact - for women tho, ECA and clen and yohimbine is quite good since most of their fat is estrogen related and have more brown adipose tissue

lol.. okkkkkkkkkkkk so nobody really answered my question yet

thanks for the concern guys... but i have really done a lot of reading on this and have talked to tons of experienced people... yup..talked with primo... read macros, gurus, and now george's new thread on elite. not to worry...im in good hands. nowwwwww.... can someone give me some insight to the ? and hand please
    much luv -- KB

The Iron Game Guest
    personally id use it post cycle

kizer_soce is offline Retired Moderator
    Well I just finished a low dose of dnp right before I started my current cycle, I think it was just a waste of some good dnp personally. Yeah I dropped the fat but from what I am eating (could be water retention but I doubt it) I look about like I did before I started already. So I would say post cycle, not immediately after though b/c you don't want to go straight into a caloric deficet post cycle. I would say wait about 4 weeks or so after your cycle and then do a short stint with dnp. I am liking the 5 day cycles with 10 days (or more) off.

NubianBeauty is offline Female Member
    KB and I will be doing it together

Originally posted by NubianBeauty
    KB and I will be doing it together

yeaaaaaaa kid!

CYCLEON Guest
    most definitely afterwards for fellas. One thing that is to be noted - DNP has an anbolic rebound factor due to its depletion of creatine and pretty much all your ATP - so once you are off and you carb and creatine up - you will see gains. So if you are going to do DNP first - wait for the three weeks or so after so you can get the rebound (as well as recover kidney, liver function) and then go into the AS. But I think after would be better normally.

Psycoswole is offline Member
    Hey CYC, i was getting ready to a DNP cycle this week but because of thanksgiving my gf talked me in to doing it next week. Im planning on starting my cycle Dec 15 and ill be on an 8 day dnp cycle, so that will only give me 2.5 weeks before i hit AS. you just swayed me into waiting untill after the cycle to start

primodonna is offline Female Member
    Psyco- i knew you would wimp out....whhhhaaaaaa
    What happens here, stays here

Psycoswole is offline Member
    dont be a brat primo

CYCLEON Guest
    no reason you couldnt get a quickie in between - but if you are going to hit a bulk cycle soon afterwards - you wont see the benefits for your suffering very long - since you can work out really at all those 8-11 days tho - it could also be used as a good pause in your routine - i like that you are starting your bulking cycle just before christmas!!! eat like a hog!!

Gilster is offline Member
    Hey CYC, I am currently bridging with anavar and I am going to do a DNP cycle shortly. Should I stop the anavar for the 7 days I will be on DNP? If I stop the anavar, will starting up again right after DNP be a good idea, or should I wait a few days before starting the anavar again? I am only on 20mg/d of anavar.

CYCLEON Guest
    dont use the anavar while on - its a waste - you can start maybe 4-5 days after at the earliest - remember to load up the creatine aftern and the carbs. could be a day or two after you do that can go with the anvar again otherwise, useless.

Gilster is offline Member
    Thanks CYCLEON.

So I guess I will get off the anavar for those 7 days and then stay off for at least 5 more after I finish DNP . Before I go back to anavar, I load up on creatine and carbs for 2 days before at least.

I was going to do 1 week of DNP and then take 1 week off and then doing another week of DNP. I guess I will stop my bridge while I do this. So I will stop the anavar for about 4 weeks total. This includes the first week I am on DNP, the week off, then the next week I am on DNP, then the 1 week wait after that last week of DNP. Got it.

Thread Information