westcoastbadboy is offline Associate Member

CYP OR ENTH BROS???? or sust?

WHAT DO U GUYS LIKE better? let me know bros im curious......and how do these 2 drugs match up to sustanon ? what can u expect to get better quality muscle gains off of? thanks bros

nj_
    nj_ is offline Senior Member
    IMO Sust should be run ED or EOD to achieve maximum efficacy from it. Cyp and Enan are pretty much the same IMO, I'd say go with enan cause its cheap and readily available. If you are at a point where you can run sust EOD or ED then you will get the best gains off that, otherwise cyp or enan will give you pretty good gains.

JuiceAddict is offline Associate Member
    Word.

RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member
    Enanth
    Blood levels remain constant moreso than the Sust. Cyp? I dunno, just haven't heard too many good things about keep-gains?

BARBENDER29 is offline Associate Member
    Stick with the enanthate .

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    IMO go with cyp or enanthate , they are very close as far as structure and the single ester tests provide better results. Sust is a good beginners drug but I don't agree that it has to be taken ed/eod (no disrespect NJ). The bulk of the sust structure is made up of longer acting tests with esters that allow the drug to be released gradually into your system. If you plan on making use of the test propionate you would have to shoot ed/eod, but at 30mg per shot (there is only 30mg prop in sust250) it is hardly worth it as you would need 4 amps per week and that is overkill. If your are set on an esterless test and want fast results, get some prop and run it at 100mg/eod for the first few weeks along with 400mg/week of enth or cyp (provided you have cycled before). If this is your first time (or you are still relativly new) enth or cyp alone is fine. Good luck

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    pete beats me again, cyp and enant are the same cept for a one carbon differnece which isn't going to change activity hardly at all, and sust is great for beginers, leave the frequent injections up to the intermediates/advanced users...

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Got to get up early to beat me to the punch DJ Remember, I'm 2 time zones ahead of you Regardless, it's seems like we are dolling out similar advice with subtle differences...and that is a good thing.

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    no doubt no doubt, and its always a challage to get up to beat you, not to mention to compete with your knowledge, take care bros

Thread Information