KJohnson is offline New Member

If your first cycle was Test 250 please reply

I have just purchased Test 250 and it looks almost too dangerous for my first (and hopefully only) go round. Has anyone started with it? and should i sell it and get Deca 300?

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Use em both together. And add some d-bol for the first 4 weeks @30mgs ed.
    Sounds like your only planing on doing 1 cycle? No one does just one lol
    Read up some more before yous start> How bout some stats ect?

brs
    brs is offline New Member
    Everyone thinks there only gonna do one and then they love the gains and keep doin the juice. Test 250 was my first injectable and like MBaraso said use the deca with it and jump start the cycle with d-bol, o and make sure u got ur clomid...it's always good just to have some anti-e's. A few questions, what do u think is so dangerous? How many mg's a week are u gonna take of it? how old r u? how long have u been working out seriously for? what r ur goals with AS?....sorry so many questions but u'll get more help from everyone if u give more info

zzo18 is offline Associate Member
    I'm a bit curious about this myself. I had posted a question regarding a first cycle:
    -Test proponate & Dbol to start?
    Basically, everyone responded with the idea that I should run:
    -Test enanthate & Dbol rather than the proponate
    Test 200, from what I've read, is Test enanthate. What, then, is Test 250? Is it an enanthate as well, or is it a proponate? I've tried to find the answer in the profiles list but was unsuccessful. Basically, I am under the assumption that enanthate is preferred in a first cycle to proponate. Any ideas? I'm planning on starting my first cycle next week so any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Stats?!?!?!?

By the way...I am 26 yrs old, 6'1", 187 lbs. I have been training for 3 years and want to put on some serious mass.

Warrior..You've been a big help before bro, keep the advice coming!

zzo18
    I will bot run a long ester androgen like enanthate or cypionate (or Sust250 because of the decanoate) - stays in the system too long. No problem with Deca , Primo, Equipoise and the like - but not stuff that is really androgenic like Test.

Most will say a beginner should not use Prop because it requires ED or EOD injections - but you get used to it. Just put the pin next to your toothbrush in the mornings .

Prop is good for a beginner because you can easily assess your situation and comfort level. Blood levels of testosterone only stay elevated for 2 days - the 3rd they drop quite fast. So you can play with the dose much easier to find your personal comfort.

If you can stand the ED injectins I would say this would be an effective place to start:

Weeks 1-10: Deca 300mg/wk
    Weeks 1-5: Dianabol 30mg ED
    Weeks 6-12: Test Prop 50mg ED or 100mg EOD

Thanks warrior! So from what you've said, can I assume that Test 250 is a proponate rather than enanthate ?

Test 200 (enanthate) with Dbol OR Test 250 (proponate?) with Dbol.

Bottom line, which would you recommend? Also, my supplier only currently has 25 mg. Dbol tabs. He says that I can cut the pills in half to get the proper dosage in the beginning on the cycle? Would you agree or should I INSIST on waiting for 5 mg. tabs?

At your stage, I would say get the 5mg tabs to make it easier.

I don't know what he is referring to as far as "Test 250" - probably Sustanon or Enanthate . Cypionate would be more common as 200mg. Propinate has more free testosterone mg/mg than the others and is more common at 50-100mg/mL.

But like I said - if you are going to ask me which is better - I go for Propinate and inject EOD or ED. British Verimone is painless. The propinate ester is not what can cause irritation - it is what is used to suspend it... and Verimone is very clean. I have very little site soreness from it.

projectsherv is offline Associate Member
    Test 250 is most likely enthanate.

Thread Information