Eddie is offline New Member

my boy just got caught bring back some juice

my friend went to tj today to get some juice and i guess when he walked in he bought his stuff and when him and my friend walked out there was cops waiting for him to come out so they got busted and when they got caught my friend said all of that stuff was for him so my other friend was let loose and the cop let him take the car so my other friend drove his car home and the other is in jail he had 50 ml enath and 4 10 ml deca ... poor guy you know what might happen?

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    hmm, this happened actually in mexico? thats strange, mexican police that arrested him? whats the charges? shouldn't the store owner be in trouble if indeed a crime was committed? strange, give more details if you have em...

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Yeah - sounds f'ed up. The Cops probably just needed some burrito money

Aragorn is offline Senior Member
    I can't see why the mexican police would be arresting him...something is off here.

Aragorn

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by Aragorn
    I can't see why the mexican police would be arresting him...something is off here.
    My thoughts exactly. He didn't break any laws. Corrupt cops usually demand money, and its clear that this guy had money to give. There's got to be more to the story...

well this is all i know now.. so i will let you know tomorrow the detail scoop i guess they seen my friends coming cuz there total white boys so they got hustled they eve offeed the cops money too..

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    This wouldn't happen to be your 16 year old friend, would it?

http://www.anabolicreview.com/vbulle...718#post358718

I'll be waiting for the details...and the cops can be bought. Been there done that. Scary as shit but it's a life experience

Aragorn

JULY GTP is offline Associate Member
    since tj is a small border they try to act tuff, and specially due to fact the lots of gear users go there to bring juice they no the busines now,
    cops in there have no business to stop u, nor asking u if u bought some gear, as far as we all no is still legal but, they will try to look good or make some money, the situation out there is pretty tuff, i been at the biggest border which is
    JUAREZ, is the same way people will do anything there to stop u and fuck around with u...

ichabodcrane is offline Associate Member
    That's bullshit! The Mexican police have no right treating people like this. They just do it to take advantage of people. What sucks is there is nothing illegal about what they did. The police figure there is nothing we can do about it (unless we pay the $$) cuz we don't know the laws. I bet you could find a descent Mex lawyer who could run amuck????
    Corruption sucks and it is everywhere!

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    There was a guy that got thrown in Jail for trying to buy some meds that were either prescribed for him or a member of his family. Long story short.....he was in jail in TJ for a LONG time. His wife was all over the news in San Diego trying to get help to get him out. I dont remember how he finally got out......but it wasnt a pretty story. They dont feed you too well in TJ jails.
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

lwgy is offline Junior Member
    sounds like a shake down. they just want money. i've been stopped in a car on my way to rosarita. the federalies made us empty our pockets onto the hood of the car (so they could see how much money we had), they then searched the car, and they planted some shit in the truck and then cuffed us. they wanted $2000 cash to let us go. all we had was a grand. they took it and let us go. the second we stopped and got out of the car in rosarita the local cops hit us up...same thing, "empty your pockets on the hood of the car", since we didnt have any money left, they let us go.

ok so i got the real scoop.. well my friends called me up and played a trick on me they didnt go to jail but when they went in the store they were looking at different roids and they noticed cops outside so they didnt buy anything and the guy at the desk told them the cops were outside waiting for them and not to buy anything so that was cool so when they went outside the cops searched them and there car didnt find anything so the cops punked them for 20 bucks so my friends went to a strip club and another set of cops hastled them said come out side guys we got cameras of you guys buying steriods were are they so they got striped searched again and didnt have anything on them so they never bought anything so the cops left them alone soo i guess they got lucky cuz my friend had a gut feeling something was fishy.. and no that was not my 16 yr old friend haha these guys are 23 soo becareful

Luckily his gut feeling worked out.

Kudos

Aragorn

BIG-G is offline Banned
    IT WAS A JOKE??? U SUCK!!! By the way, roids r legal in mexico, their tryin to scare u, so grow some cohones and fuck em up and run!!

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    jon rock...

my hole family lives in mexico..and my wifes hole family lives in mexico .my wife is a mexican taco eating grease ball...and we just adopted a little mexican boy that we saw on TV..he had no shoes and no family.......just jokin...Madmax..

Cock Diesel155 is offline Associate Member
    Had a similiar problem earlier last year. A guy gettin me gear for my first cycle was arrested in Mexico for having gear. They kept him in jail overnight and then just left him go. They said they would call him about charges but never did.. Odd story but maybe your friend will get off too Eddie.

Thread Information