maximized is offline Junior Member

Looking for a good strength cycle

Hey all, first, whats up. Hope you had a good holidays! Some good cycles probably started around this time..good luck!

2nd, Ive decided against my bulking cycles because of the job im in, dont wanna make it TOO obvious. So after much thought, I want to get a good strength cycle that will put on about 15 lbs of good quality muscle. 15lbs is goal, definatly more than 10lbs. if i get a cycle and it takes me to the 20lbs point or so, so be it. oh well let them think. but good strength is what im after. This will be my first. Im 25, been lifting for about 6 years. 6'1, 190lbs. about 13%bf id guess. Im thinking test, winny, eq cycle??

love for some advice please.

thanks, peace.

-max

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    The best AAS for strength/results would be tren , but since this is your first cycle I would advise against it for now (not really a begginers drug). Here is what I would recommend:

weeks 1-10 EQ @ 400mg/week
    weeks 1-10 test prop @ 100mg/eod
    weeks 7-12 winstrol @ 50mg/eod
    weeks 1-10 arimidex @ .5mg/ed
    week 13 clomid 300mg/day 1, 100mg/day x 10 days, 50mg/day x 10 days

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    best of luck on your journey, heres a few suggestions:

fina is always nice for strength and size
    deca is good for strength/quality mass
    test is great for strength and size
    eq mixed with any of those will yield nice results
    dbol or anadrol in the begining will be good kickstart but so will prop and dbol and abombs are more for bulking imo

so, if I were you? id run fina at 75mg/ED or EOD for 10 weeks, EQ at 500-600mg/week for 10 weeks, and maybe some prop or dbol in the begining...all will yield nice strength, and the gains should be a bit easier to keep....good luck

oops, pete beat me, lol, and yes fina = not for beginers, forgot it was your first, and winny would be good for your cutting up in the end, but if your interested in strength/moderate size, winny blows imo, its rather expensive and the results are less than breathtaking for lack of a better phrase...good luck!

Thanks a lot! Yea, I so want to do Fina, but I dont want to risk it on my first cycle, from what I've been told. I do want to cut at the end, so I guess winny will be ok. with taking prop eod @ 100mg, thats only 300mg/400mg a week, is that enough you think? I always thought it was the consensus to take 500mg/wk test at the beginner stage?? But if you say its good, thats what ill do. I know more is not better. dont worry. Thanks again.

later.

-max

well you'll be taking eq also, and with eq at 400mg/week and prop at 300-400 a week, your totalling around 700-800mg a week, thats nice...you have to take into consideration that boldenone is a test derivitve and exhibits lots of testosterone like androgenic /anabolic characteristics, so in essense your really taking 700-800mg/week of testosterone and/or its derivities, boldenones structure is almost exactly like dbol , another testosterone dervitive, although the slight difference and the ester compared to the 17aa makes for a big difference between the two, hopefully i get my point across without being too wordy, good luck

greatinflate is offline Junior Member
    what about something simple like this:

test enan or cyp @ 500mg/week 1-10
    dbol 35mg ed weeks 1-4
    clomid post cycle
    nolva on hand

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by greatinflate
    what about something simple like this:
    test enan or cyp @ 500mg/week 1-10
    dbol 35mg ed weeks 1-4
    clomid post cycle
    nolva on hand
    Good suggestion bro, very basic and very effective. The only reason I omitted dbol is because he said he doesn't want to be too obvious, and any time I have used dbol the size gains were very fast and very obvious (due to water retention). Other than that your suggestion is spot on

right. i really dont want a LOT of water weight, mostly in the face, i dont mind it so much on my body because i can hide that. and being winter...

Thread Information