m16a2 is offline Senior Member

is winny or dbol human grade?

I'm wondering if you walk into an international pharmacy without prescription requirements, could you ask for dianabol or winny (tabs of course). I never thought of either of those being prescription drugs, but I can't see giving dbol to your dog.

Thanks

snakeman is offline New Member
    if your going to a place that doesnt require a script, which i never have, you should be able to just ask and receive. and winny is vet gear

sweet is offline Associate Member
    Stanozolol is available by prescription, I just looked it up in my medical dictionary and it says that is used to treat something called hereditary angioedema.

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator

Re: is winny or dbol human grade?

Originally posted by rampage76
    I'm wondering if you walk into an international pharmacy without prescription requirements, could you ask for dianabol or winny (tabs of course). I never thought of either of those being prescription drugs, but I can't see giving dbol to your dog.

Thanks
    Some of these drugs are made for horses, not dogs. And I have to ask...why tabs only? They are less effective and harder on the system. Plus you can't run them as long.

m16a2 is offline Senior Member

Re: Re: is winny or dbol human grade?

Originally posted by Pete235

Some of these drugs are made for horses, not dogs. And I have to ask...why tabs only? They are less effective and harder on the system. Plus you can't run them as long.
    I still can't see shoving a 10 mg tab of dbol into your horses mouth or ass for that matter. The reason I said tabs only is because I think (in theory) it would be easier to ship or carry tabs across the border than a vial. And how come every thread I have read so far, everyone says that the winny tabs and the winny injectible is the same thing and both of them have the same liver toxicity? So once and for all, is the injectible (for oral use) better than the tabs?

nj_
    nj_ is offline Senior Member
    There was two kinds of stanozolol , Winstrol -V and Winstrol-H, the H was the one prescribed for human usage and I don't believe it is produced anymore nor is it used in human medicine any longer. The V was the one prescribed for veterinary usage and is still used today.

Thread Information